I am looking to rent in HF district. I am willing to consider a 2-3 bedroom house. How can i get a list of rentals in HF school district?

Asked by Vernie Gilmer, Glenwood, IL Thu Jul 5, 2012

Answers

3
Brenda J Mor…, Agent, Flossmoor, IL
Thu Jul 5, 2012
Hello
HF school district is a blue ribbon and your credit and income is a factor. Never the less, if you give me a call I do have some homeowner in the district that might look at renting. My office number is 708-922-1055.
Thank You
Andrea Smith…, Agent, Flossmoor, IL
Thu Jul 5, 2012
Hi Vernie,

I am a Flossmoor agent and work with area rentals quite often. Getting into a rental in the HF school district is challenging, but certainly can be done. Feel free to contact me. I can set you up for a free search so you will be among the first to see any new rental listing. We can also discuss other options for you and your family.

Andrea Smith Jiles
708-365-9789
ASJiles@gmail.com
http://www.ASJiles.com
Kathy Schober, Agent, Orland Park, IL
Thu Jul 5, 2012
I can search the MLS for rentals in that school district for you. When will you need a place and what is in your budget for new rent? Can you text me with an email to send them to? 708.703.8899.

Thanks!

Kathy Schober
Classic Realty Group and Trulia.com Partner Agent