I am looking to rent home for 4 months dec1 to april1 can anyone help me

Asked by Grossbob4, New York, NY Sun Jul 28, 2013

Answers

9
Kathleen Vir…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Mon Jul 29, 2013
I have a Condo in West Palm Beach on the market with an intra-coastal view for $3000.00 a month. Contact me if you are interested.

Kat Virtanen
Coldwell Banker
katvirtanen@gmail.com
Julie Rosent…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Mon Jul 29, 2013
Hi, Please let me know how to reach you. I will be happy to work with you. Julie Rosenthal, Broker / Property Brokers International Mobile (827-6789 Email Julier6789@gmail.com
Marcedes Hay…, , South Palm Beach, FL
Mon Jul 29, 2013
I have a 2/2 with a wrap around balcony on 5th floor that overlooks the intracoastal. Updated open granite kitchen, deeded access to the ocean across the street. If you are interested call me 561-414-4790 - Marcie
Nitza Ramos, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Sun Jul 28, 2013
What area(s) would you consider? How many bedrooms? Do you have pets? If so, please provide breed and weight. Can you consider a 55+ community? What's your budget?

I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath condo for rent in Delray, 55+ community, fully furnished, ground floor, updated kitchen, no pets, beautiful gated community with pools, tennis courts and clubhouse. If interested call me at 954-856-3156.

Nitza Ramos
East Coast Realty
Direct: 954-856-3156
Website: http://www.nrcv.com
marc jablon, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Sun Jul 28, 2013
If you can give us an idea of what you have in mind for the Boca Raton home you want to rent - number of beds/baths, city/cities you'd like to live in, comfortable rent range, whether or not you have pets, do you need a 1 or 2 car garage, do you want your Boca home with or without a pool, how large a home do you need (1500 square feet? 2000 square feet? etc., do you want to be near the water or inland -- then we can probably locate a home that will work for you.

In addition to whatever your monthly rental is, you may find that your landlord asks for 11.5% additional in order to satisfy the Florida bed tax that is levied on short term rentals of less than 6months and 1 day.

Marc Jablon, the Jablon Team
Re/Max Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
Nadine Mauro, Agent, Lake Worth, FL
Sun Jul 28, 2013

I have a fully furnished house in western Boca Raton. 3 bedrooms & 2 baths, nicely decorated. Large eat-in kitchen. Huge patio for entertaining.

Please let me know if you might be interested. The price is $2500 per month.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
Ed Moore, Agent, Highland Beach FL 33487, FL
Sun Jul 28, 2013
Where are you looking to rent? I specialize in Delray Beach/Highland Beach/Boca Raton. Feel free to search the MLS directly on my website at the following link:

http://www.livesouthfl.com/mls-search/

-Ed Moore
Good Home Realty
LiveSouthFL.com
Daniel Dohrn, Agent, Lighthouse Point, FL
Sun Jul 28, 2013
I need a bit of information before I can help:
Where?
How many bedrooms?
What is your budget?
How many people?
Any pets?
Please email answers to dandohrn@keyes.com
Dan Dohrn, Reator
Keyes Real Estate
Michelle Sad…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Sun Jul 28, 2013
Hi, That would mean you are looking for a seasonal rental. I would love to be of assistance to you. Please email me directly at michele938@aol.com and provide me with your wish list. I look forward to hearing from you.