I am looking to rent a 3-4 bedroom house in Newbury Park around the price range of $2,500 or lower.

Asked by Pam, 91320 Mon Jun 6, 2011

Answers

8
Christy Waller’s answer
Christy Wall…, Agent, Thousand Oaks, CA
Wed Mar 13, 2013
I would be happy to send you a list of homes please respond to my email Christy.Realtor@Hotmail.com and I will help you find that home. I live here and am at your disposal to show homes when you are ready. Thanks, Christy
Jacqui Rum, Agent, Valencia, CA
Thu Aug 13, 2015
Hi Pam

I'm known around the Conejo Valley as The Rental Queen.
I do mostly rentals and would love to assist you in your search if you are still looking.
Feel free to reach out to me:
jacqui.rum@gmail.com
Monique Moore, Home Buyer, Newbury Park, CA
Thu Jul 30, 2015
I'm also looking for a rental in the Thousand Oaks/Newbury park area. Preferably, a Single Story.......no more than $2800 a month. I have no pets or children.....just my sister and I.

Thanks a lot!
Monique M.
Mark Asai, Agent, Thousand Oaks, CA
Wed Mar 13, 2013
To find houses and towhomes for rent in Thousand Oaks, CA and surrounding areas, check out http://www.ThousandOaksHomeRentals.com
Christy Wall…, Agent, Thousand Oaks, CA
Tue Jun 7, 2011
Hi Pam, As of today there are 6 rentals with your specifications. We need to get more information from you and we would be happy to help you with your rental needs. Some questions that need to be answered are: Do you have any pets; is there a specific neighborhood you want, what length of time and do you want a lease or month to month? Do you have and credit issues? Please contact me for any help. Thank you. Christy 805-498-9879
Barry Shapiro, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Mon Jun 6, 2011
There are only five 3/bedroom 2/bath or larger homes on the MLS in Newbury Park at the present time. We would be happy to set you up on your personal MLS portal so you be instantly notified when a home comes on the market that fits your criteria, such as one of the five Rentals now showing as active.
Debbie Valen…, Agent, Westlake Village, CA
Mon Jun 6, 2011
Pam, There are several homes to rent in Newbury Park. I currently know of a 4 bedroom home that is not listed in the MLS. I would need to get more information from you to suggest a home. For example, do you have children and what ages, do you have a school you need to be close to and do you have any pets that need to be considered. Are you looking for a year lease or just month to month. Looking for a home can be a stressful journey and sometimes a renter just does not know what are the right questions to ask. I would be happy to help you with this process. Contact me anytime! Debbie V 805-368-6012
Kathy Upchur…, Agent, Thousand Oaks, CA
Mon Jun 6, 2011
I can send you listings from the mls if you would like??