Rentals in Clifton>Question Details

Sam1980, Renter in Clifton, NJ

I am looking to rent a 2 bed townhouse with basement ..anyone know of good community?

Asked by Sam1980, Clifton, NJ Sun Jul 1, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Clifton

Answers

8
Yes, Cambridge Crossing, Riverwalk & Cambridge Heights if you would like more info on all these call me 862-228-0554

Matt
I know of someone who has a brand new house for rent. New Stainless appliances, new granite countertops, new carpeting throughout, brand new bathroom located off Van Houten Ave (near the Police Station). If you are interested, call them (973) 686- 1300 and ask for Ron.
Sam, Start with a good realtor who works in the area you are interested in. That realtor will sit down with you and discover exactly what you want and how much you are willing to spend. Then a search can be generated that produces the properties that fit those criteria.
Merchantville nj. 2 bedroom 2.5 baths. Walk to stores and restaurants and 10 mins to center city Philadelphia. Walk to cherry hill mall and restaurants. 856 486 2004
Hi Sam

I have one available for $285k totally renovated.

andrewtise@kw.com
Hello Sam, You have lots of options, subject to where you want to live, seems like you may be in Clifton now; Do you want to stay in Clifton or are you thinking of another town? Your question generates a few questions too; Do you need a garage, do you need two baths, do you need to be close to mass transit or a highway? Also, any pets, when do you need to move by and what is your price range?
GEORGE "SERVICE" CONKLIN 973-248-9293 JERSEYGEORGE@AOL.COM
Realty Executives office 073-575-6700
i am open to other locations too. open to parsippany, springfield west orange. 30 minutes from the city. garage or street parking no preference in that. i have a small pet under 15 lbs. 1 bath is ok. but basement is a must. price range is 1500-2000. thanks
Flag Mon Jul 2, 2012
Sam,

A finished or unfinished basement? Depending on what you want to spend monthly and how far from Clifton you want to be, Parsippany in Morris County does have a few rentals with finished and unfinished basements. I've been in quite a few of them.

What's your price range and where else other than Clifton would you be willing to move to?
I am open to Parsippany, anywhere on 280 or springfield, preference is finished, but can work with unfinished basement. prce range is 1600-2000. let me know if you have something?
Flag Mon Jul 2, 2012
Depending on how far west you are willing to come, Basking Ridge, Bedminster and Bridgewater are three great choices and there are options - with basements. All are in Somerset County and have good access to highways.

Here to help if Somerset County plays into your plans....
Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results