I am looking to relocate to Accokeek or Waldorf before the fall. I'd like to stay within $1400 for rent. Are there areas safer than others?

Asked by Sherrie Hill, Accokeek, MD Thu Apr 4, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3113365324-2545-Fernwood-Ct-Wal…

Answers

6
Akil Walker, Agent, Upper Marlboro, MD
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Hi Sherrie,

There are lot of properties in this price range. if you need assistance feel free to contact me. Regarding safety I find this to be an individual feeling but you can find crime states at the Prince George's or Charles County sites.
Nancy V. Bak…, Agent, Manassas, VA
Sat Apr 6, 2013
Hi Darrell the best way to get the answer to your question is to call the local Sheriff's Deptment. They will be more than happy to expound on crime in the area.
Darrell Will…, Agent, White Plains, MD
Fri Apr 5, 2013
The specific answer to your question is yes. I live in the Accokeek area and would say that the overall area is safe compared to other locations. There are numerous rental properties and quite a few available homes for sale at very reasonable prices. If you would like additional information, please call my direct line at 240 441-1762.
Don DeHanas, Agent, Waldorf, MD
Thu Apr 4, 2013
Hi Sherrie,

My website at http://www.waldorfhomesolutions.com/Recommended-Links offers links to police and sheriff's websites as well as other crime statistics, down to specific neighborhoods and zip codes.

While you are on the site you can also search for available rental properties in the area, and when you are ready to begin looking at homes, you can conveniently schedule the appointment right on line.

If you have any questions at all, our agents are available to help! Call DeHanas Real Estate at 301-870-1717
Bridgette Ch…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Thu Apr 4, 2013
Hi Sherrie!

Accokeek/Waldorf are great areas to live. I would welcome the opportunity to assist you in finding a home for your family.

Feel free to reach out to me at any time for additional information.

Bridgette Chase
Associate Broker | Exit Bennett Realty
301.974.7110
Pre108915, , Waldorf, MD
Thu Apr 4, 2013
Hi Sherrie:

Yes there are great rental properties in both places. I just showed a few great properties earlier this week. Please contact me for more information.

Paula Etheridge
Century 21 Comstock Earnest
301-659-1967