I am looking to relocate close to Humble. Horses - 5 acres&barn

Asked by ngreenhaw, Humble, TX Sat Nov 17, 2012

I would like to rent to own. I have a great job that allows me to work from home. What area has acreage and within 30-45 minutes of Humble?

Answers

3
ashok dharia, Agent, humble, TX
Fri Feb 22, 2013
we have property on treaschwig rd .do have homes. we can rent it

if you want to buy it with home we can talk.

e.mail:ashdharia@hotmail.com
832-605-9914

we have
ashok dharia, Agent, humble, TX
Fri Feb 22, 2013
we have way to find out what you are looking. contact: ashdharia@hotmail.com or call832-605-9914
Arnold Richie, Agent, Houston, TX
Mon Nov 19, 2012
I found one property that meets your needs and is Owner Financed. I will be happy to give you the information if you contact me.

Arnold Richie, Realtor®
Terry Burnaman Realty
http://www.yournewhomehouston.com
713-396-2017
Hi Arnold,
Not sure if the owner is willing...I pulled my credit scores and if I remember correctly they are 564 to 694...I thought I printed them out, but it's the detail data and doesnt show the final score. I was going to review and see what I could do to work on my credit rating. I have been the caregiver for my parents. My father passed just a year ago, but I am looking for a place I could have my horses and have my mother live with me. I have a great job for the last 16 years, but my credit is not so good.. I want to be close to my grandchildren in Humble.
Thanks for your reply.
Nancy Greenhaw
Flag Wed Nov 21, 2012