I am looking to move in the Parkville LochRaven Area. I currently live near Perring Parkway. My budget it 1000/mnthly

Asked by Marketta, Parkville, MD Fri Sep 23, 2011

1000/monthly
atleast 1 bedroom and bath
would love a 2 bedroom

Answers

8
Carolyn W. Heggie’s answer
Carolyn W. H…, Agent, Baltimore, MD
Fri Feb 8, 2013
I have a studio apartment in Dundalk for $875 and a 3 bedroon townhouse in Dundalk for $1,100 and a 2 bedroom townhouse in Edgemere for $900. I have a 3 bedroom end of group townhouse with a finished basement and 1.5 baths for $1,200.. There are some more coming on the market. You can call me at 410-628-0011 or email me at Carolynheggie@comcast.net to get further details or to make appointments.
Carolyn W. H…, Agent, Baltimore, MD
Fri May 17, 2013
Did you ever find a rental or would you like to hear what is available? I do have a nice Parkville rental but it is more than the amount you originally requested.

Call 410-628-0011 or email me at Carolynheggie@comcast.net
Pearl Henry, Agent, Essex, MD
Wed Feb 6, 2013
I would love to help you find a home in your price range and with the specifications requested. 443 562 9209
Carolyn Hegg…, Agent, Baltimore, MD
Sat Sep 24, 2011
We have a 1 bedroom rental in Essex which includes shared use of kitchen, bath and yard. It includes gas, electric, water and cable. It rents for $500

We have a detached 3 bedroom home near Parkville with a full basement and large yard. It rents for $1,475

Our 3 bedroom End of group Townhouse in North Point Village rents for $1,275 and has a full basement & 2 full baths
Mariano Simms, Agent, Owings Mills, MD
Fri Sep 23, 2011
Please give me a call so I can assist you in finding a rental apartment .

Mariano
443-904-3900 cell
Web Reference:  http://www.marsimrealty.com
Effy Lamp, Agent, Phoenix, MD
Fri Sep 23, 2011
Marketta-
I'm glad you contacted me. I JUST sold a home in the Loch Raven village area of Parkville. I am also listing a home in the Parkville area in about a week. There are many affordable homes in the area that will meet your budget.
I'm not sure if you are looking to purchase or rent but if you go to my website listed below you'll be able to look for listings. You may contact me at any time and I can help you find just what you are looking for.
Web Reference:  http://www.effylamp.com
Effy Lamp, Agent, Phoenix, MD
Fri Sep 23, 2011
Marketta-
Web Reference:  http://www.effylamp.com
Dave Melka, , Harford County, MD
Fri Sep 23, 2011
Hello
I sevice the Baltimore area and would love to help you find a home in the Parkville area. Go to my website or call me and i'll set you up to receive homes in that area emailed to you tonight and daily, when you're ready, we can go out and see some homes. Have a great weekend!
Dave