I am looking to move form California to either Cedar Park or Leander. We will be short selling our home in California and wanted to know the best

Asked by Calijrod, Cedar Park, TX Thu Oct 27, 2011

way to locate home rentals in the areas I mentioned above.

Answers

7
Rachel Franc…, Agent, Cedar Park, TX
Thu Dec 15, 2011
The best way to find home rentals is to contact a real estate agent since we have access to the MLS. Many people search on Zillow or Trulia to find homes, and then when they want to view the home, they call the listing agent only to find that the home is no longer on the market because those sites don't update regularly.

I am a realtor, but before I became a realtor 6 years ago, I taught in Leander ISD for seven years (total 13 years experience). So if you've got questions about the area, I am very familiar with it.

Rachel L. Francois, ABR, CDPE, REALTOR, GREEN
Member of the Greater Austin Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
RE/MAX 1
11901 W. Parmer Ln, Ste 230
Cedar Park, TX 78613
(512) 468-9122 cellular
(512) 337-0245 office
(512) 948-7195 fax
http://www.callrachel.com
Jerry Neal, , Plano, TX
Thu Dec 8, 2011
If you want to speak with a non-realtor and someone that recently moved to Cedar Park from AZ via Dallas, then get in touch with me and I will tell you the good, the bad and the ugly. If you want to know the best schools, crime areas, best cheap food, best expensive food, best grocery stores, traffic issues and overall problematic areas - respond to this and I will be notified. I do not charge for my opinions.....LOL. Just wish I had someone who had offered to share their insight with me all the different times we moved.
Jerry
Don Groff, Agent, Austin, TX
Fri Oct 28, 2011

I live and work in Cedar Park. You can search for listings on most Realtors websites including my own. It is best to use those sites over Zillow or Trulia as you get closer because they will have the most up to date information. Zillow and Trulia are not updated as often as our MLS. Even better is to have your chosen agent set you up with a search that will automatically send you everything that meets your criteria within your area of preference. Once you decide to work with an agent they will have a discussion with you to narrow down your needs and wants to set up a search that is as specific as possible to your wants.

If you have any questions or would like me to send you a relocation package please give me a call or email me your request. My team would be happy to help you with you relocation to Texas.

Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o.512.669.5599 m.512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com
Sara Scott R…, , Cedar Park, TX
Thu Oct 27, 2011
Hi! Here is a link for 106 homes for lease in Cedar Park and Leander. You can input your criteria to narrow the list down, such as price range, number of bedrooms, etc.

I work out of the Keller Williams office in Cedar Park and know both areas well. I would be happy to show you some properties, as well as send you some relocation information.

You can check out my facebook page for Cedar Park relocation with this link. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Greater-Austin-TX-Relocation-…

Welcome to Texas!

Sara Scott
Keller Williams Realty | Cedar Park, TX
512-578-8525
Jeffrey Nyla…, , Austin, TX
Thu Oct 27, 2011
Hello Calijrod,

Thanks for your inquiry! The best way to locate a nice rental is to work with a REALTOR® who specializes in your area of interest.

This super agent can set you up on a free website which will email you daily what is available based on your criteria. Then sit back and let your fingers to all the walking.

Once you narrow down your favorites, get with your phenomenal REALTOR®, go preview the selction and pick one. It's that easy! Now it will be up to a landlord to give final approval and a short sale does not always mean a bad thing.

All the best!

Jeffrey Nyland, REALTOR®, GRI, SRS, ABR
The Nyland Team
Prudential Texas Realty
512-626-8552 (Direct)
512-267-3640 (Fax)
Jeffrey@NylandTeam.com
http://www.NylandTeam.com
Jeffrey Nyland TX AUC# 16644
Exceeding Expectations!
Web Reference:  http://www.NylandTeam.com
John Watts, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Oct 27, 2011
Calijrod,

Contact me and I will set you up with your own private web site that is updated daily. The site will be based on your home search citeria. Finally, I will assist you with touring of homes and guide you through the Texas requirements. Refer to my web site for my contact information.
Tiffany Chan…, Agent, Manor, TX
Thu Oct 27, 2011
Any local Realtor like myself, that has access to the Multiple Listing System (MLS) can show you homes listed for rent. The service is no charge to you as the owner/landlord pays the agent to show the rental property to you. I know the Cedar Park and Leander area and would be happy to help you. Feel free to contact me at your convenience.