I am looking for rental in Santee with fenced yard

Asked by Brandy Rodriguez Or Wendy Moore, Santee, CA Wed Feb 27, 2013

I am looking for rental in Santee with fenced yard and accepting of dogs. Any current properties that arent listed here or craigslist? I need of 4 bed 2 bath

Answers

2
Neil Fjelles…, Other Pro, San Diego, CA
Thu Feb 28, 2013
May I suggest our interactive website http://www.fbs-pm.com/renter-services/rental-search/ This website can also be uploaded as a mobile version so you can see what's available on your smartphone including video tours of the houses, condos and apartments in which you have interest. This same interactive site allows you to apply online, assist you with our lease documents and get you moved in to your new home. Later you will have a secure place to pay your rent online and thereby never have a problem with late rent penalties. If you have a maintenance issue you can communicate the same way. We provide personal resident care with technological convenience.Neil
Paul Garrett, , San Diego County, CA
Wed Feb 27, 2013
Try this #619 220-4840 and tell them what you need this is a property manger I refer people to