I am looking for rent to own single family homes 3 bdrm and 2 bath in the 27713 or 27703 area under $1200/mo. need before May/13

Asked by Eric Haygood, Durham, NC Thu Oct 18, 2012

Answers

3
Deborah Mill…, Agent, Durham, NC
Tue Oct 23, 2012
Eric - If you are still looking for a rent to own property in Durham or the surrounding Triangle I would be more than hapy to help you. I have done this before with clients it is very important that you look at enough homes so that you know what you are going to be happy with. Happy with a rental is different than the home that you will be buying as it is where you will be living and making an investment in. Give me a call and I will start looking through the property here on Trulia and on the MLS so we find all the possibilities and I can explain what all this means so that you are making an informed business decision.

Deborah Rigsbee Miller, Coldwell Banker, HPW
919-491-2826
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Oct 23, 2012
Since rent to own properties may not be listed as such, consider working with an agent of your own. Keep in mind that rent to own can be risky and one could stand to lose a bit of money, therefore do inform yourself well, and consider consulting with an attorney who specializes in real estate beforehand. If you haven't done so yet, visit with any licensed loan officer, see if you can buy outright...
Alison Hillm…, , San Francisco, CA
Mon Oct 22, 2012
Hey Eric-

Take a look at the rentals listed on Trulia: http://www.trulia.com/for_rent/Durham,NC/SINGLE-FAMILY_HOME_…

Hope this helps!

Ali, Community Manager