I am looking for 1-2 bedroom in jersey city heights.. I have a small maltese 7 pounds. I am looking to pay 1200-1700.

Asked by Alton Pierce, Jersey City, NJ Tue Oct 23, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3099185889-248-New-York-Ave-2-J…

Answers

6
jcawley79, Home Owner, Jersey City, NJ
Sat Dec 8, 2012
Hi Alton,

I own a 1 bedroom in the Heights and have to move for a job to Long Island. It will be available Feb 1st. I have 2 french bulldogs, so I have no problem with you having a pet. I also have a private back yard area, which is great on the cold or rainy days that you do not want to walk your pet. I have a washer dryer and can leave the place fully furnished if you like. I am looking for $1350 but we can negotiate.

Email me if you are interested - jcawley79@yahoo.com

James Cawley
Diane Maxon, Agent, Jersey City, NJ
Tue Nov 13, 2012
Hi Alton - I do hope that you've found an apartment by now. If not, I have a really nice, large, one bedroom for rent at $1500 in a pet-friendly building. Please let me know if you'd like to see it.
Alexander Ca…, Agent, Jersey City, NJ
Mon Nov 5, 2012
Hi Alton! I currently have a great apartment for rent in Jersey City. We just finished a complete renovation and at $1,500/month it's a great value. Please see the listing and give me a call at (800) 778- 0372 x 1 if interested. Thanks!
mjcaram, , Hoboken, NJ
Wed Oct 24, 2012
Hello Alton,

I work with Liberty Realty and we have a vast inventory of rental units in your price range. Some units are FEE PAID as well. Please give me your email so I may converse with you more regarding what exactly your looking for and when your available to go out to view rental units!

Manuel
9083616969
mjcaram@gmail.com
thank you for responding so quick.. my email apierce@milbank.com
Flag Wed Oct 24, 2012
Michele Mess…, Agent, Edgewater, NJ
Wed Oct 24, 2012
Hello Alton,

I have a rental listing you may want to take a look at it is a 2 bedroom+ available now just dropped the price to 1425.00 per month...I would be happy to ask the home owners if they would consider a small cute dog like a Maltese.

I understand your looking in Jersey City Heights my rental is in West Bergen right down the street from the light rail easy access to everything.

Shops, Restaurants, Park down the street for your dog and the street is lovely as well as the home!

If this sounds of interest to you check out my rental on my site it is listed here on my trulia site or if you prefer I can send you an email just drop me a quick note.

Michele Messina
Re/Max Villa Realtors
Serving Hudson and Bergen County~
micheleamessina@gmail.com
phone mobile is best 201-970-6064
Victor Rezab…, Agent, Jersey City, NJ
Tue Oct 23, 2012
Hello Alton

I have 100 of possible apartments to show you on and off the MLS and some that don't require you to pay the realtor fee. Give me a call when you'd like 917.209.9391