I am looking for apartment which rent range from 500-900$ nearby University of Miami and i will be available in Miami from 13th August.

Asked by Dr. Milan, 33132 Tue Jul 22, 2014

I am Dr.Milan from India and I got admission in University of Miami for my masters. please can you suggest or give me contact details of person who can help me? my cell number is 919979199661 and my email id is : russimilan@gmail.com

Answers

4
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Jul 23, 2014
Dr Milan, the value range you are seeking is not available near the University of Miami.
Angela Mora, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Jul 23, 2014
Hi Dr. Milan,

The are a surrounding UM (University of Miami) is a little pricier than the budget you have set.
However there are other areas that offer a convenient commute via metro that you might be interested in

I will email you more details

Feel free to contact me with any questions

Angela Mora
(786) 766-1467
First Service Realty
http://www.realliving.com/angela.mora
Javier Olmedo, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Jul 23, 2014
Feel free to contact me to see if I may be of some assistance.

Javier Olmedo
Aaron and Ch…, Agent, Eau Claire, WI
Tue Jul 22, 2014
Have you checked out the "rent" section at the top of Trulia? There may be something in there. Otherwise you could also check Craigslist.com to see what they have for posted for rentals.