Hamilton Geo…, Renter in Jersey City, NJ

I am looking for an apartment near Grove Street Path in one of the high rises for $1800. If somebody has anything please contact.

Asked by Hamilton George, Jersey City, NJ Sat Jun 15, 2013

I would prefer an apartment (no studio) in one of the high rises near Grove Street Path. Willing to pay $2000 including utilities. Would like to avoid broker's fees. Please help!

Answers

3
Michael Pers…, Agent, Edgewater, NJ
Sun Jun 16, 2013
If you still need help, I can send you the listings in the area that the realtor fee is paid by landlord.. The best option would be to drive around the area and look for leasing offices. when that does not work
My email is mrp@grouptwentysix.com
Shelley Silv…, Agent, Englewood, NJ
Sat Jun 15, 2013
Hello Hamilton,

Send me your email address, I'd be more than happy to send you what I have. I am a realtor but sometimes the landlord pays the fee. If you don't find anything else....I'm here to help.

SHELLEY SILVERMAN
Salesperson

Public Trust Realty Group
Cell #: (201) 362-5600
Direct: (201) 357-5525 x 244 Fax: (201) 353-3999
Email: silverman_shelley@yahoo.com
Diane Maxon, Agent, Jersey City, NJ
Sun Jun 16, 2013
Hi - To begin with, your budget is very low for a new high rise. There are some older buildings that might have something for you. In a newer building you need to plan on $2500 for a one bedroom.

There will be a broker's fee involved at your budget level. If you are interested, please contact me.