I am looking for an apartment in the Monroe, Manalapan, West Freehold area along Route 33.

Asked by Lynn W, Edison, NJ Sun Aug 11, 2013

Will possibly consider a condo rental. Tired of looking for apartments and only finding over 55 or Affordable Income Housing. My best bet was Arbors at Raintree, but when they told me a one bedroom was $1,750 I almost fell out of my chair. My price range is $1,100 to $1,350.

Answers

1
Leonard Duni…, Agent, Rumson, NJ
Wed Aug 14, 2013
Lynn, it's going to be hard to find anything in that price range. Currently there are two Freehold condos (both 2 bedrooms) available for $1,475 - $1,500. Send me your email and I'll be glad to send you the listing sheets.

Leonard “Len” Dunikoski, GRI
REALTOR® Associate
Diane Turton Realtors – Rumson Office
8 West River Road
Rumson, NJ 07760

(732) 239-0739 (cell) (732) 530-6686 (office)

ldunikoski@dianeturton.com

http://www.rumsonfairhavenhome.com
Thank you for responding. I figured it would be difficult for the price I was looking for. I also know exactly which Freehold Condo's you are speaking of. I was considering them, but I still think its a bit to high. I don't need the apartment right away, so I am going to wait and see what else might come along.
Flag Wed Aug 14, 2013