I am looking for a townhouse or apartment in doral, coral gables or kendall area. I have a small 20 lbs dog. Currently I reside in Doral in Coronado.

Asked by Gabriel, Miami, FL Sat Aug 11, 2012

I have always lived in Doral and I love it. My way of life has changed a bit, I got a great job, me and my girlfriend moved in together, and we have our dog. Currently we live in a great apartment but its time to renovate contract or move out. I was really interested in looking at my other options. Something like a townhouse with a little garden in the back, maybe even a garage. Please don't worry to much about size since our family is small in quantity at the moment. I'm more interested in the house structure I have mentioned. And like I said, I am open to explore other areas like kendall and coral gables. My contract expires in September so the sooner we start the better.

Answers

5
Susan Ortega, Agent, Doral Fl 33178, FL
Wed Aug 28, 2013
Hi Gabriel, if you love Doral there is no reason to move, there are plenty of options in this city that are pet friendly, please feel free to contact me 786-597-1052 or susanortega_ve@yahoo.com for further information and maybe schedule some showings.
Carlos Blanco…, Agent, Doral, FL
Tue Aug 21, 2012
Hello Gabriel, just send me an e-mail at carlos@blancog.com and I’ll send you the listings for these areas just choose whichever you want to see, we’ll get the keys and go see them. just let me know in your e-mail your price range and minimum requirements.
Javier Jimen…, , Doral, FL
Wed Aug 15, 2012
Hi Gabriel,

Please call me at 305-987-9173 at your earliest opportunity as there are several options available in the areas of your choice.

Look forward to speakin with you.
Richard Recu…, Agent, Doral, FL
Sat Aug 11, 2012
Gabriel, I'll be happy to help. Call me or pass by our office (10726 NW 58 ST) next to Sedanos. We're REMAX- Team Doral, "The Doral Real Estate Specialists." You'll get the VIP treatment you deserve. We're not big on promisess, we just deliver. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon. All the best!
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Sat Aug 11, 2012
Hey Gabriel, I'd be happy to help. Give me a call and I'll send you some listings.
That would be perfect. Where could I obtain your contact information
Flag Sat Aug 11, 2012