I am looking for a town house/apartment (2 - 3 bedroom ) to rent in Woodrow Wilson public school or John Adams public school area. Please let me know

Asked by Anjali, Edison, NJ Mon Feb 25, 2013

Answers

5
Mary Petti’s answer
Mary Petti, Agent, Edison, NJ
Tue Feb 26, 2013
Anjali,

There are 10 rentals in the Woodrow Wilson or John Adams district ranging from $1650 to $3300/month (a 4 bedroom 3 bath single family home)

There are only 6 rentals of town homes/condos available from $17650 to $2200 /month.

I live in Edison and know the township very well. Both my children went to John Adams Middle School.

Feel free to give me a call at 908-675-0167 and we can discuss your needs in more detail.
John Sacktig, Agent, New Jersey, NJ
Mon Feb 25, 2013
Anjali -

This is the closest of what is available... (rentals) let me know If you would like to see any of these!
http://msx.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=4799081…

Also, really if yo are interested.. maybe you can afford to BUY this 3 bedroom ranch.. right where you want to be! Call me and lets discuss!

967 New Dover Road - $309,000. and we can talk about price!
http://msx.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=8410179…

John Sacktig
Broker / Manager
Orabge Key Realty
Direct: 732-213-1409
JSacktig@orangekeyrealty.com
Cynthia Freu…, Agent, Warren, NJ
Tue Feb 26, 2013
I have to give Mary the thumbs up. She and i worked together with a client this month looking for a rental in those same districts. We saw all that were available, and we saw them go quickly.

She can definitely help you, she knows Edison better than ANYONE, in my humble opinion.

The client we worked with was frustrated because he also saw how quickly a decent rental gets "grabbed up" and is off the market. While you complain about the floor tiles, someone is back at their office writing up a lease!

Call Mary, if you ask me, her middle name should be Edison! Her number is 908-675-0167.
Mary Petti, Agent, Edison, NJ
Tue Feb 26, 2013
OOPS that wasa from $1750/month NOT $17650
Vishal Maher…, , New Jersey
Tue Feb 26, 2013
Anjali,

There are quite a few homes available to rent in North Edison based on your school criteria. There is one on Park Avenue and one on Dogwood Drive. These are minimum of 2 bedrms and 2 full baths in the price range of $1,800 to $2,000 per month.

For further details, Please contact me at my Cell# 732-277-9321.

Vishal.