I am looking for a 2 to 3 bedroom 'cottage' preferably in the Mid-town area of Mobile, AL. I have a small dog and would like a fenced yard.

Asked by Jack, 68135 Thu Jul 1, 2010

Answers

4
Sandra Harper, Agent, Farihope, AL
Thu Jul 8, 2010
I have a new listing 3BD 2BA in W. Mobile. Would you be interested? go to my website, http://www.harperrealtyonline.com for Lynndell Dr.
Janis Talbott, Agent, Saraland, AL
Thu Jul 1, 2010
Are you looking to rent or buy? Will you please, give me more information. Do you live in the Mobile, AL area now? Is there a particular area of Mid-town. What is your price range? Have you been qualified for a loan?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Carolyn Hass…, Agent, Mobile, AL
Thu Jul 1, 2010
What is your price range? If you have already talked to a lender then you will know what you can afford. If not, I suggest you do that first before you start looking. You don't want to fall in love with a house only to find it's not within your budget! Once you know your budget, a realtor can do a search for you to find homes in your price range. Then your realtor can make appointments for you to see them!
Laurye Bruns…, Agent, Mobile, AL
Thu Jul 1, 2010
Check out 162 Dobbs Avenue - MLS 212697. Let me know what you think!