I am looking for a studio or 1 bedroom apartment new rosedale mall that would have more upscale amenities

Asked by Lisa, Roseville, MN Thu Feb 2, 2012

Answers

7
Delbert Scho…, Agent, Minneapolis, MN
Thu Feb 2, 2012
The listing I have is 3 bed rooms, would you like more info, or to see it?
Christopher…, Agent, Bloomington, MN
Wed Feb 8, 2012
(651) 636-4513

2425 County Road C2 W Apt 118
Roseville, MN55113
Aquarius Apartments

Roseville isn't exactly known for our upscale apartment complexes, but your price point certainly will work for my wonderful city. I actually personally stayed in Aquarius and just loved it. Our landlord was fantastic and the rents were comparable. It is very close to the Rose-dale Mall just on the 35W side. You are also close to the quarry which I liked.

I don't currently know of any apartments that come fully staged since I do not work with relocation companies.
Lisa, Renter, Roseville, MN
Tue Feb 7, 2012
Won't be interested in purchasing for around 12 months that why I wanted this option
Lisa, Renter, Roseville, MN
Tue Feb 7, 2012
I would like to pay $700 to $800 for rent of a for sale unit that is furnished/staged. I just relocated, staying with family and need a place asap as new job. I am very very neat/clean and would be able to leave for all showings. Also, just me, no pets, smoking, etc
Christopher…, Agent, Bloomington, MN
Fri Feb 3, 2012
Hey Lisa!

As the other agents noted our local MLS is still dragging behind the market when it comes to rental listings. There are some make no doubt about it, but IF you decided to have an agent rep you then make sure you exhaust all rental options.

And although I am sure you have checked into it the rent -to-own ratio in Roseville is currently in favor of buying since I work that area is my primary (I grew up there). Any realtor you talk to should have preferred lenders that specialize in 1st time homebuyers and qualifying. If this is something that interests you then just go ahead and contact me directly through Trulia.

Elizabeth Fu…, Agent, Wayzata, MN
Thu Feb 2, 2012
Lisa - I think there are some nice apartments and some condos for rent in that area; however, I only found two in the currently active MLS file. I will, however, be glad to help you research the area and target the amenities and the price range that suits you. Do you have any interest in purchasing? The reason I ask is that it might be possible to purchase for nearly the same price or less, depending on your situation and the amenities you want. Let me know your goals and timetable and we can get going...fast!! Liz, 612-986-4105
Joe Houghton, Agent, Plymouth, MN
Thu Feb 2, 2012
how much are you willing to pay?