I am looking for a short term pet friendly rental in the North Tempe area for November and December. Any suggestions?

Asked by Carla Collins, South Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ Fri Jul 1, 2011

Short term rentals/sublets

Answers

5
Pamela Campb…, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Tue Nov 13, 2012
Hi Carla, I have short-term OPTIONS in Tempe that are available now.

Please contact me if you are still searching:)
Pamela
480-330-5582
Apartment Options
Broker/Owner
Patrick McCa…, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Tue Nov 8, 2011
Hi Carla! I currently have one property in North Tempe accepting pets that will do anything from a 1 to 14 month lease. Feel free to give me a call any time at 805.443.7777 to discuss in further detail. You can learn more about my free services at my website below. I hope to hear from you soon!
Don Jones, Home Buyer, Leon, IA
Wed Sep 14, 2011
i am actually looking for Jan thru April 1st, 2012 for a pet friendly furnished apartment.
Steffy Hrist…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Mon Jul 25, 2011
Carla,
You may be able to find a furnished rental that early - in July for November/December move-in.
Prices for furnished rentals usually are seasonally adjusted - Nov-Dec being high season.

You can search for furnished rentals on my web-site, and see what results you will get back.
Web Reference:  http://www.talktosteffy.com
Brian Anders…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Mon Jul 18, 2011
Carla,
Its hard to speak for availability this early, but you should begin the search a month or two out.
Are you looking for a house, condo, or apartment? Also, what size/ type of pets are they?

A two month lease is not typical, so a better route to go may be Craigslist, since you can bargain with the landlord about a two month lease. Use at your own risk, and be careful on Craigslist, it can be pretty shady.