I am looking for a rental property within the Eanes School District. I am new to Austin and looking to secure a place by the end of May. s

Asked by Jillian Wilson, Houston, TX Sat Feb 8, 2014

I would like to know the specific subdivisons or area of Austin I should be searching

Answers

11
Yolanda Gorr, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Feb 11, 2014
Hi Jillian,

I have two kids in the Eanes ISD and can help you find a great rental whenever you're ready. I'm familiar with many of the staff and all of the school campuses within Eanes. Call me when you want to chat. I know you have some time before you'll be moving, so I can set up an automated portal to send you properties as they become available to rent.

BTW, I used to live in SW Houston and work for Shell Oil in Bellaire and Boeing in Clear Lake. Miss my favorite restaurants in Houston.

Yoli Gorr, ABR, GRI
512-779-8322
Michael, , 78701
Mon Feb 10, 2014
Julian,

It looks like you have done your home work as Eanes ISD has amazing schools! I would really like to help you find a rental property in the area however the sky is the limit when it comes to Eanes ISD what is your monthly budget? Feel free to email or call me directly on my cell. Michael@TexasDreamProperty.com 512-522-6683
Bryan Treat, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Feb 10, 2014
I'd love to help you through this process and find you a great place to live. Do you have time to talk at some point today? Let me know! Bryan Treat http://www.paigeandbryan.com 512-653-3348
Michael, , 78701
Sun Feb 9, 2014
Jillian, I would be happy to help you out apartments are being pre leased as early as 60 days prior to your ideal moving date and MLS properties are being preleased as early as 30 days prior to your lease. So I would start looking for an apartment towards the end of March and a MLS property towards the end of April. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions as my services are 100% free paid for by the owner even though I would represent your interest!
Michael Carpenter 512-522-6683 I am one of the top leasing agents in Austin I did over 60 leases last year on top of my sales!
Flag Sun Feb 9, 2014
JOSEPH E JAR…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Feb 9, 2014
I work in that area and would be happy to help you at no charge to you. I would need to know more specific such as number of adults, pets, desired price range, type of home, etc. Feel free to contact me and I will be happy to email you everything that fits your criteria and we can go from thereā€¦ Joe

Joe Jarusinsky, REALTORĀ®, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415
Randee Dillon…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Feb 9, 2014
Hi Jillian,

I live in the Eanes district, know the area very well,
and would be happy to show you around. I know of a cute house that will be available soon, not yet on the market, walking distance to 3 schools!
Give me a call & we can chat more....

Randee Hainline
Keller Williams
512)423-8029
Anita Dallas, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Feb 9, 2014
Hello. Your best bet to get accurate information on what is available for lease is to work with a REALTOR with access to the large database of privately owned properties (houses, duplexes, condos, townhomes) offered for lease. Most of us will also be able to help you find an apartment if that works better for your needs. 78746 is the zip code for the majority of EanesISD, however there are areas outside of this zip code that also attend EanesISD. Most apartments ask for 60 day notice of move-out, so you should be able to get accurate information for end of May move-in starting the end of March. Most private owners begin advertising and showing properties 30 days prior to move-in. If you would like further information, please feel free to contact me. Anita Dallas, Habitat Hunters, anita@habitathunters.com, 512-626-9885.
Stephanie Ze…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Feb 9, 2014
Start with the 78746 zip code. You can go to my leasing website, szellousleasing.wordpress.com , for information about leasing in the Austin area.
Steve Robert…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Feb 8, 2014
Welcome to Austin. Looks like there are about eighteen 3/2 homes for lease in the EANES school district as of tonight. Some addresses to check out,.....200 McConnell Drive,...1392 sq. ft. for $2K per month. Or 807 Rock Creek Dr. 1732 sq. ft. for $2650. 1500 Breeze Knoll looks great as is priced at $2895 per month for 1951 sq. ft. I know this area well and am happy to answer any questions while helping you find the perfect home.

Steve
512.925.8333
Elvis Loss, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Feb 8, 2014
Hi Jillian, you're going to be looking in the west side of Austin. Good luck in your search!
Urvi Desai, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Feb 8, 2014
Call me at 860.965.2952 and I ll be happy to help.

Urvi Austin team
Urvidesai@kw.com