I am looking for a rental in Sandoval for Jan. 1st - Mar. 31st. Send me info if you have them available.

Asked by Rene Blais, Oswego, NY Sat Sep 4, 2010

Answers

5
Tammy Powell, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sun Dec 12, 2010
If you did not find one yet, I can get you into a brand new 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage never lived in unit. I can email you the pictures for your review. My father is closing on it next week. I am a local agent, but this home is being offered directly from my dad. Contact me through my attached site if interested.

Tammy
Marc Strengh…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Fri Sep 10, 2010
Everyone seems to love Sandoval and rentals can be challenging to find for both on an Annual and Seasonal/Vacation basis.

We have 1 vacation rental in Sandoval and it is already booked through the end of February, so hurry if you need a March 2011 rental. A word of advice: if you find a Sandoval Rental, reserve it as quickly as you can, as they do tend to fill quickly. Our last Sandoval annual rental lasted 2 days on the market.

Our Seasonal Guests prefer to use a professional company when renting as we hold the security deposit in our Florida escrow account, as well as locally manage any breakdowns that may occur with our 24 hour emergency services. We also give our current guests the first right of refusal to reserve the same unit for the next season. Our guests find comfort in knowing that their vacation home is already booked for the next season before they head back north.

Cape Coral has many other fine areas for our northern guests to get a break from the snow and cold. There are also has stunning rentals in Cape Harbour and Tarpon Point as well as many other moderately priced homes and condominiums. Please feel free to visit our website to view photos and visual tours of other fine rentals. Give us a call to obtain additional details and to reserve your winter get-away. 239-541-3735.

Marc Strengholt, PA
Miloff Aubuchon Realty Group, Inc.
Property Management Division
Voice: 239.541.3735
Fax: 239.542.4538
Dan, , Ohio
Mon Sep 6, 2010
i have a unit in somerville which is in sandoval which can be rented.... fully furnished.... you can reach me at 440-336-1122
dan
Joyce Sass, Agent, Matlacha, FL
Sat Sep 4, 2010
There are only 2 'annual' rental properties located in Sandoval at this time. Most VR properties are managed by owner. I was able to locate a couple on the internet, but do not know how old the websites are. I live right down the road from Sandoval, if you would like me to check into it futher for you, please feel free to contact me anytime with the criteria you are looking for.

Joyce Sass SFR, ABR
Rossman Realty
239-878-2478
joyce.sass@yahoo.com
Marc Comisar, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Sat Sep 4, 2010
We manage over 250 rental properties......I can put you in touch with one of our rental specialists if you would like.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Bonita-Estero-RealEstate.com