I am looking for a ranch

Asked by Mercy7777, Bakersfield, CA Sun Oct 9, 2011

Answers

8
Cecilia (cissy) Johns’ answer
Cecilia (cis…, , Bakersfield, CA
Thu Apr 12, 2012
As a mini-ranch owner myself and boarding facility owner I would love to help you. Many local ranches are not listed conventionally. It is always good to have a Broker who is in the loop. Feel free to call me at 661-343-0690
Cecilia (Cissy) Johns
Broker
JERRY FLYNN, Agent, Bakersfield, CA
Wed Oct 12, 2011
Howdy
My name is Jerry Flynn, I am a Commercial Agent with RE/MAX CENTRAL COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE of Bakersfield Ca. I have several Ranches listed & am able to provide you with properties any where in the country, but first please call me at 661-333-8183 to determin just what you are looking for, I will then send / show you only propertys that fit your needs & budget.

Jerry Flynn / RE/MAX Commercial (01191965)
661-333-8183
Tehachapi Mo…, Agent, Tehachapi, CA
Mon Oct 10, 2011
Mercy,

There are many choices available for you to consider. Have you thought about Tehachapi and/or Hart Flat areas? Do you need room for horses or livestock? Please feel free to call me and give me a bit more information and I would be happy to email you listings for you to view. I and my partner work all of Kern County so we have access to everything available in your desired locations.

Feel free to call anytime and good luck in your search!

Tesa Noonan TeamKern.com
661-717-3394
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Mon Oct 10, 2011
Mercy7777, Are you willing to look in the Southern Riverside, San Diego area? We have several properties we would be happy to show you in Temecula, Pauma Valley, Valley Center, Fallbrook, Bonsall, North Eastern Escondido and Vista areas. Would love to help. Also, are you looking to rent/lease or purchase. It would help to know this in our endeavor to search.
Cecilia (cis…, , Bakersfield, CA
Mon Oct 10, 2011
Good Morning-
I am your Bakersfield broker with Keller Williams. I own horses & the Ruby D Ranch off Wegis. There are many types of "ranches". I would be happy to tour our boarding facility to you and then get a better grasp to help you. We want to make sure that you find what you need and what works for you definition of a ranch. A good conversation between us can help insure that happens smoothly. I work differently with my clients.
Cordially,
Cecilia (Cissy Johns)
Direct: 661.343.0690
Abu Musa, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Oct 9, 2011
The best way to find a ranch house is to hire a real estate agent.You could do it no cost to you.Good Luck.
Valerie Ulrey, Agent, Bakersfield, CA
Sun Oct 9, 2011
Are you looking to rent or purchase? Your information says "renter" so... just curious.
By ranch.. .what exactly are you hoping to find? What size home? How much land? Do you want stables? What area do you want to be in?

I'd be happy to find what you want but just need more information!

Valerie
Cheryl Pauley, , Bakersfield, CA
Sun Oct 9, 2011
McKinzie Nielsen has one listed. 20-30 minutes away from Bakersfield. 78 acres , new 3400 'ish (?) sq ft home) rv garage etc.
Give me a call for view by appt only
CherylpauleyGRI@aol.com
661-333-1987
McKinzie Nielsen Real Estate