I am looking for a place to rent on Vashon! but i have a dog that weighs more than 40 lbs. Does anybody have any advice how I can find a place. Please

Asked by Vickyeiselin, Petaluma, CA Wed Jan 16, 2013

Answers

2
Betty Vincent, Agent, easton, WA
Thu Feb 28, 2013
Hi Vicky,
I just thought of one other possibility... The newspaper on the Island is the Beach Comber, their website is: http://www.vashonbeachcomber.com/ They currently have 3 rentals that allow pets depending on the size... maybe if you offered a larger pet deposit they'd consider a larger dog? The other option is to place an add yourself.
Betty
Betty Vincent, Agent, easton, WA
Wed Feb 27, 2013
The Vashon Island Coffee Roasterie has does not have a bulletin board, but they do have the side of a refrigerator where people are allowed to post items. There address is 19529 Vashon Hwy SW and their phone number is: 206-463-9800. They are VERY nice people and may even post one for you over the phone, who knows? Good Luck! Betty