I am looking for a one bedroom to move into in June that is less than $1000 if possible.

Asked by Katie Labonte, Stamford, CT Sun Mar 17, 2013

I work in Westport but live in Danbury at the moment. I don't want to get further away so I am only interested in apartments that are either in Danbury or closer. I am also open to studios, as it will be just me. I just don't want to live in a bad neighborhood and I prefer a washer and dryer.

Answers

5
Nadine Despo…, Agent, Danbury, CT
Wed May 22, 2013
Hi Katie, give me a call and we can search for a one bedroom apartment for you in Danbury.

Nadine Desposati
Coldwell Banker
203-648-0668
Bill Jacquem…, Agent, New Milford, CT
Wed Apr 3, 2013
PerryR76...I have someone who would like to rent this if it is available.
PerryR76, Home Owner, Danbury, CT
Wed Apr 3, 2013
I have a beautiful apartment with a walkout deck overlooking Candlewood Lake in Brookfield, CT. I am only asking $650 per month with everything included (heat, electric, cable, internet and parking). It does not help with the commute but you would be hard preseed to find a better deal. We also have a neighbor that works in Westport so perhaps you could carpool. I can be reached at (860) 952-4836 or PerryR76@gmail.com
Bill Jacquem…, Agent, New Milford, CT
Sun Mar 17, 2013
I would be happy to help you out. Please call or text me and I can get started on showing you places that are in your price range and in the area you would like. 203-470-3275

Jean Ferrara, Agent, Danbury, CT
Sun Mar 17, 2013
I would be able to help you find something in Danbury or closer to Westport. You can reach me at 914-384-7463 which is my cell phone.