I am looking for a long term tenant for my fully furnished 2 bed 2 bath condo in Naples 34116. What is the best way to find one please? Roy

Asked by Rocket Roy, Naples, FL Sat Apr 3, 2010

Answers

5
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Apr 3, 2010
Consider listing the unit with any local realty office for maximum exposure, or try running some ads of your own--
N. Elliott, Renter, Clarkston, MI
Mon Jun 14, 2010
Have you had any luck in renting your condo? If not, I fit your requirement for a long term tennant.
Debra B Albe…, Agent, Port St Lucie, FL
Sun Apr 4, 2010
Roy,
You can list it with a Realtor and option managed by the company or not. You can also post on Craig's List which is Free! If I were you, I would do both. You can also try a classified ad in your local paper. It seems to work for rentals better than homes for sale. Good Luck!

Debbie Albert, PA
Coldwell Banker Residential
Jack J. Lann…, Agent, Naples, FL
Sun Apr 4, 2010
Hi Roy
We specialize in Rentals in Naples and would be happy to discuss our program with you. Please call me at 239-253-5446 or email me at jack@keystoparadise.com.
Thank you!
Jack J. Lanners, Realtor
Premiere Plus Realty
Jeannine de…, Agent, Naples, FL
Sat Apr 3, 2010
Hi Rocket Roy!
Do you want to do the condo management on your own? If you live here in Naples that could be an option.
In that case you could run some advertisements in the NDD, go online and/or use your sphere (friends, contacts at your church) etc.
If you would like to avoid the hassle and go with professional management, then you should list it with the rental department of a real estate office. This will, of course, cost you a portion of the rent, but a responsible rental office, will run credit checks, request references and have a list of cleaners, maintenance people etc.
Jeannine de Alwis, GRI
Prudential Florida Realty
Naples, FL
Email: alwis@comcast.net
Cell: 239 298 6034
Web Reference:  http://www.deAlwisRealty.com