I am looking for a house to rent in the east york/hellam/yorkana/wrightsville area - we need at least 3 bedrooms and preferably a finished basement.

Asked by Michelle, York, PA Fri Dec 30, 2011

we have one small dog thats about 30lbs - looking to rent between 800-1250 a month - someone please help we are ready to move now!

Answers

3
Sharron Minn…, Agent, York, PA
Sun May 6, 2012
I work with tenants looking for rentals and can help you out with that. Send me your email or contact me at 717-424-3044. I also can give you info on the USDA program to buy a house with 100% financing and the seller paying your closing costs. It really is cheaper than renting if your credit is decent. I can put you in touch with a lender that can let you know if you can qualify for the program. Any home in that area will qualify for the program.
Laur, Home Seller, York, PA
Tue Jan 10, 2012
Ever considered buying a home? RIght now there are so many available and you get end up paying less that what you want to rent for. USDA still has no money down mortgages for Rural area.
Michael Hoke, , York, PA
Fri Dec 30, 2011
Michelle,

I am very familiar with East York, Hellam, Wrightsville and Yorkanna communities. Have you had much success with your rental search? There are a number of venues to utilize and there are many homes to look at. I will be happy to help you locate a rental that meets your specifications. Please feel free to contact me anytime. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Michael J. Hoke
Keller Williams Keystone Realty
2251 Eastern Blvd
York, Pa 17402
Cell 717-858-7092
Email mikehoke@kw.com
homesofyorkcounty.com