I am looking for a house in the Gurnee area. I want my children in a better school and neighborhood.

Asked by lornajean46, Gurnee, IL Tue Feb 5, 2013

A house with 3 bedrooms, accepting section 8. my email is lornajean46@yahoo.com Can someone please help me. Thanks and God bless you all

Answers

2
Gary Geer, Agent, Antioch, IL
Thu Feb 21, 2013
lornajean46,

Are you still looking for a home in the Gurnee area? Gurnee is one of the areas I specialize in. Sometimes rental listings don't specify if they will accept section 8 housing, but I can always find out if they will. The best part is my service is does not cost you anything as a potential tenant in most cases. Get all the most recent and updated information daily on rental listings. I also offer a FREE and without obligation market analysis for anyone who is looking to rent, sell, or buy in Lake and McHenry Counties. Why not get the most current market information to aid you in any decision?

Gary Geer
Results Realty USA
The Michael…, Agent, Gurnee, IL
Tue Feb 5, 2013
I manage the RE/MAX office in Gurnee. I'll have my assistant contact you in the morning and see if she can help you find something.