I am looking for a house excepting section 8 for rent to senior citizen in Buckner Terrace 75227

Asked by ladybfree, Dallas, TX Sat Sep 21, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Kenneth "Ken…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Tue Sep 24, 2013
Make sure you ask the Realtor you pick if they are familiar with section 8, you need a experienced Realtor. Good luck.
0 votes
Chris Boying…, Agent, Allen, TX
Sat Sep 21, 2013
contact an any agent and they can assist you.
0 votes
Philip Watki…, Agent, Dallas, TX
Sat Sep 21, 2013
You can search rentals on my website at http://www.TopDoggRealEstate.com
0 votes
Keith Jean-P…, Agent, East Brunswick, NJ
Sat Sep 21, 2013
I would suggest you try the regular rental sites:

http://www.trulia.com (Rentals Section)
http://www.zillow.com (Rentals Section)
http://www.realtor.com (Rentals Section)

Between all of those, you will get a very clear picture if you can find what you are looking for. Good luck!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more