I am looking for a furnished 2-bedroom apartment to rent for 4 months starting on Aug. the 22th in an area near to the AU in DC1500-2000/mo

Asked by Sara, Washington, DC Sun Aug 14, 2011

Answers

2
Harry Lamber…, Agent, Washington, DC
Sun Aug 14, 2011
Dear Sara,

I would suggest that you check with the housing department of AU, assuming that you will be a part of the university for 4 months and that is why you want to rent close to it. They sometimes post available housing in the area. Have you considered looking into hotels on the order of Guest Suites to see if you can strike a deal with them?

Margaret
George Ross, Agent, Baltimore, MD
Sun Aug 14, 2011
Hi Sara,

Your best option would be to looking for what is known as a sublet/leasing. The main reason for this is because my condos/apartments have a minimum lease requirement of 6 months.

You should be able to find people who are subletting on craigslist. and you can also post there that you are looking for this. Just be careful to make sure that person lease allows them to do so!

Good Luck