I am looking for a four to six month rental. Pet friendly. I am a very good renter and will take care of your home just like I do my own.

Asked by jjjwws, Mobile, AL Sat Feb 16, 2013

I have my own home in Mobile. This would be for me to rent.

Answers

4
Mary McNair, Agent, Fairhope, AL
Tue Apr 9, 2013
If you would please go to my profile and send me a message with your name and phone number, as well as your e-mail so I can send some details directly to you, I will try to do so.

Also, I need to know if you are seeking a short-term rental due to plans to eventually buy so I know whether to also start sending you details on those properties so you can start getting familiar with the market conditions.
jjjwws, Home Buyer, Mobile, AL
Mon Apr 8, 2013
No I haven't found a place yet.
jjjwws, Home Buyer, Mobile, AL
Mon Apr 8, 2013
No I haven't found a place yet.
Mary McNair, Agent, Fairhope, AL
Wed Apr 3, 2013
I just came across your post.

Have you found what you need yet?

Also, are you going short-term due to really looking to buy without being locked into a long-term lease? If so, I would like to assist you in using these months to monitor the market so you have a better feel where you want to be when ready to switch to home-buyer mode.