I am looking for a broker to lease my home specializing in Natomas Park area.

Asked by Stephanie Madrid, Danville, CA Wed Jul 24, 2013

I need to relocate to CC County and need to lease my home and want a broker that specializes in Natomas Park area. I cannot sell my home (not sure what it's worth and cannot short sell as it wouldnt allow me to purchase again for another 2 years) so i believe my only option is to lease.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jaime Becker, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Wed Jul 24, 2013
Hi Stephanie

There is a property manager in the Lyon Natomas office that specializes in the Natomas area.

His name is Tong Veu.
(916) 574-8829
(916) 574-8800

Good Luck

0 votes
Kylee Roe, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Wed Jul 24, 2013
Might be a good move to see what your home is worth. Natomas is among the healthiest Real Estate niche markets in the whole of the Sacramento market. And a good idea to get an idea of new trends in the market that the news and media isn't reporting yet (as they are always a few months behind what we Realtors know). Your value may surprise you and selling might be an option.No promises the sky rocketing prices of the past 10 months will continue, so best to talk strategy with a pro. You can find me at http://www.kyleeroe.com, and please don't be too shy to reach out. It's NO bother!

For property management, try Nancy Bergman at the main Lyon office--nbergman@golyon.com She is a property manager for rental units (homes, duplexes, etc.) and can give you up to the minute accurate info on the rental market.

Best of luck!!

0 votes
Teri Andrews…, Agent, Auburn, CA
Wed Jul 24, 2013
Hi Stephanie,

Lyon has a property management dept, I will put the link below
Web Reference:  http://www.golyonpm.com/
0 votes
Keisha Mathe…, Agent, Elk Grove, CA
Wed Jul 24, 2013
Hi Stephanie,

Are you saying you are looking for a broker to find someone to "lease option" your home - lease it out with an option to buy? I'm sure you will get some takers on that, but not so sure that's the best solution.

Sacramento County has a great rent market right now. Have you considered hiring a property management company and renting it out? Or are you facing a financial situation that won't allow that?

When you say you cannot sell your home, have you consulted with a real estate professional? I apologize if you have already done the homeowrk and have comcluded that this is what you want. It's just that I am not a fan of the lease option. I have personally seen it have disatrous consequences for people and then they come to me for help. At which point I was only able to refer them to a real estate attorney.

You can contact me if you'd like to clarify and see what your other options might be.

Keisha Mathews, REALTOR®
CDPE®, HRC®, HAFA® Certified
SAR Masters Club Member 2012
SAR Masters Club Steering Committee
Mathews & Co. Realty Group
@ Century 21 Landmark Network
(916) 370-1803 cell
lic#: 01439130
0 votes
Hi there it really depends on money. I looked at certain comps on zillow and what it says i could sell my house for and it's less then i owe. I dont want to short sell if that's the case because i have to own property for tax write off and my understanding is i cannot buy again for 2 years if i short sell. So in that case depending on what rent goes for in my neighborhood i am in a better position to lease my house (not lease to own).
Flag Wed Jul 24, 2013
Erika Harvell, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Wed Jul 24, 2013
Hi Stephanie,

I would be happy to provide you with the current fair market value of your home. I am a local Natomas Park Resident and Realtor.

Feel free to call me directly, 916.928.9180 or email me: EHarvell@GoLyon.com

0 votes
Hi Erika, Would you also be able to rent my home if i decided not to sell? I don't want to use a property management firm. i would rather pay a broker to list and find tenants and then down the line after a year or so sell the home. please let me know.
Flag Wed Jul 24, 2013
Morgan Larson, Agent, Folsom, CA
Wed Jul 24, 2013
Hi Stephanie,
I think you are actually looking for a Property Management Company. These companies specialize in rental homes. They coordinate new renters. They negotiate rent fees. If something needs fixing at the home, they coordinate a handy man. And so much more.

Sac Delta is my recommendation. http://www.sacdelt.com and 916-486-7733. They've helped many of my clients.

Good luck!
0 votes
Philip Velez, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Wed Jul 24, 2013
Hello Stephanie,
I am President/Broker of ClearPath Realt Estate Solutions, dba PV Realty and Property Management. I would be happy to make an appointment with you to discuss how I may help you with your property management needs. You may contact via phone at 916-271-1399 or email at pvrealty1@gmail.com.
Philip Velez
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more