I am looking for a 2 br 2 bath rental property in Edmond school district that accepts a section 8 voucher.

Asked by Ayejhae31, Oklahoma City, OK Thu Mar 22, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


RealProperty…, Agent, Edmond, OK
Tue Apr 10, 2012
Check with OHFA. They usually have a list of landlords or properties that will accept Section 8. Many rental properties advertised will note if they take section 8 or sometimes you just have to call and ask.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more