Telita, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

I am looking for a 2/3 bedroom house in Northeast Phila.Clean Nice Neighborhood. I make over 31,000.00 a year and My Credit score is 634

Asked by Telita, Philadelphia, PA Sat Jun 15, 2013

I have no Debt and no Credit Cards. Never been evicted. Looking for something possibly with a front and back yard private entrance. My price range is 650-800. I'm looking to move possibly with thin the next 3 weeks.

Answers

7
Hello, Why Rent, when you can own? *** Rental apartments and houses range from $600. and up the further north you go. You could own a Nice $100,00.00 plus home in your price range and move in 30-45 days with a good reputable lender, and claim your loan interest & taxes on income tax next April, 2014. Please call me, I can refer you to a great lender associated with our company
RE Linc Realty Group, LLC **215.914.0300- e-mail ** CarolAnnLoughery@realestategroup.com
Ask for Carol Ann ** Your first step is to get a Guaranteed Pre Approval letter from either your bank, or the lender associated with our office, over the phone in 24 hours. Owning property is a great investment. If you still decide Renting is want you want right now, I can help you with that also.
FAITH CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS, I CAN MOVE YOU!
Hi Telita
Hope all is well. It looks like your in a good position as far as what you are looking for. Give me a call if you would like help finding something that you like in that neighborhood. I work with alot of renters and would love to help you find something that you love. Thanks
Cell:6108023135
Email: sslembos@ewrhomes.com
Hi Telita,

Please feel free to contact me if you are still looking for a home to rent.
Once we talk, and I get your e-mail address, I can send you all the available listings we have to offer which may meet your needs.

Looking forward to speaking with you soon. Have a great day. Stay COOL! = )

Larry Lichtman
Realtor, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
CELL/Text: (267) 254-7994

Liberty Real Estate
924 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Office: (215) 625-4725
Fax: (215) 625-4728
Good morning, My name is Carol Ann, RE Agent with RE Linc ReaL Estate Group, LLC - HUNTINGDON VALLEY, PA 19006 ***215.914.0300---Please give me a call or contact me via email cloughery@verizon.net - Faith Can Move Mountains- and I can Move you- We can get you settled in your New Home 30-60 days with a Good Credit score.
I have a question? Why are you only interested in renting. If I am wrong I apologize but as it seems you have done a great job managing for credit and finance, you seem like you would be a great candidate to purchase a home. I am sure you are aware that $750 in mortgage would be able to afford a home of approximately 120k-140k depending on taxes, etc. It would further improve your credit standing. I understand your time frame is short but I suggest you look into a nice lease purchase. Please take a look at my blog: http://www.dirktherealtor.com and read a few of the posts especially those on women as well as on first time buyers and the market.
Any questions please feel free to text, email or call.

Dirk
Dirk Parker MEd, ePro, Realtor
Prudential Fox and Roach Jenkintown
http://Www.dirktherealtor.com (blog)
http://www.dirk.parker.prufoxroach.com (web site)
215-908-9390 (cell)
Telita my name is Brian Spencer I am an agent with Century 21 Alliance and I can help you with finding your dream home. Call me tomorrow at 7p (215 469 1504). I will be more than happy to help you.
Hi Telita;
I will be happy to help you with your request.Please call me so we can discuss further.
Don Sherman
Century21 Advantage Gold
Cellphone-267-716-8228
Email-realtor94@gmail.com