Rentals in Oklahoma City>Question Details

ckayhampton, Renter in Oklahoma City, OK

I am looking for a 2 bedroom home to rent for myself and my dog with fenced yard.

Asked by ckayhampton, Oklahoma City, OK Sat Feb 23, 2013

I will be PCSing into Tinker AFB late March. I want to find a nice safe neigborhood.

Help the community by answering this question:


If you haven't found a place yet, Josh Farmer a REALTOR with OneProp is an excellent source. You can email him at, call him (405) 537-5252 or visit the website He will facilitate the entire process and you will not need to pay additional fees for their help. If you find a home, you just pay the app fee, deposit and rent. They will pay me a referral fee, if you tell them I referred you. If you'd like more assistance, feel free to call me (405)259-6565. Good Luck!

Jennifer Henning
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 15, 2013
Here is another good source for rental properties:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 7, 2013
Trulia has a great, "rental page" at the top, second from the left. If that does not have what you are looking for the daily oklahoman is the next best bet.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Feb 23, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer