I am looking for a 2-3 bedroom home for rent in Columbus or Taylorsville?

Asked by April Abney, Columbus, IN Sun Mar 4, 2012

Trying to find homes for rent is very hard, emailing many realtors and noone will get back with me. Any info works!

Answers

3
Martin Dorgan, , Columbus, IN
Fri May 4, 2012
Without knowing your specifics? I can suggest two possibilities?
There is a house on Central Ave. between National Rd(Hwy 31) and 25th St. on the west side of the street for rent. Secondly, off Rocky Ford Rd. between Middle Rd and Marr Rd. south side of street there was a for rent sign.
Other than those, check with the Republic newspaper every day! Rentals are in high demand!.
Or drop me an email with your particulars/specifics, and I will try to help you.
Wade Myers, Agent, Columbus, IN
Fri May 4, 2012
Im sorry your having trouble getting some help.. I do own several rentals and property manage a couple buildings. Right now everything I have or that I'm in charge of is full. In talking with other land lords everyone is telling me they are full. I have called several apartment complexes and there are waiting lists. I'm sure there will be one here and there pop up. One thing I would do thinking out of the box is try to see who is filing for evicton and call that land lord for whats coming available. With Cummins bringing in so many families it' caused a real rental struggle. Again I'm sorry your having trouble.. you might also check the out scrits Franklin, Whiteland for something. my cell is 812-350-3284 call me every few days and I'll keep you posted on what I know.
Martin Dorgan, , Columbus, IN
Sat Apr 7, 2012
If you are looking for a home to rent in the Columbus Indiana area, I always recommend checking out the Republic newspaper, as that is generally the best source that I've found to locate homes for rent.
They have an online version at http://www.therepublic.com

But as an alternative, you could utilize the benefits of a smart phone if you have one? By downloading an application like Prudential Indiana Realty new app that gives Closest Rentals available to you through the phone and they are geo located to where you are.
TEXT 8BA to 87778 Today and download the app!

Or you could try calling 1-904-891-5624 there are two homes available through that phone number, 3076 Hawcreek Blvd. and 1912 Timbercrest.
I did see one more for rent sign on Rocky Ford Rd south side between Middle Rd and Marr Rd.(Friday)

I hope this information helps you! If you still need assistance, try sending me an email and i will try to help you further. Have a great Easter weekend.