I am looking for a 3 bedroom, condo or house. Even an apt. would be fine as long as it was in our price range and in Burholme or Fox Chase.(1200.00)

Asked by Karen, Fox Chase/ Burholme, Philadelphia, PA Sun Apr 3, 2011

Answers

4
Land Lord, , Rhawnhurst, Philadelphia, PA
Fri May 11, 2012
Karen - if you'd be willing to consider the Rhawnhurst section of Phila, have a look at my listing:
http://www.trulia.com/rental/3079389334-1714-Loney-St-Philad…
Michael Burke, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Thu Feb 20, 2014

If you are looking for rental apartment or house,you must contact realtor who would help you in your search.

I am a Realtor that specializes in luxury residential rentals in Philadelphia. I would be happy to help you find rental property for you. I have a list of some properties with that can match with your requirements . Please feel free to call me to discuss your more needs and requirements.

Looking forward to speaking with you soon. All the best, Premier Access Property Management, Inc. Phone: 267-273-1702 Email: info@paxmanagement.com Fax: 267-519-2820
Slava Sokolo…, Agent, huntingdon valley, PA
Wed May 9, 2012
Look for 1730 Rachael, Scotchbrook, North east
Keith J. Law…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Sun Apr 3, 2011
Hi Karen,

Please give me a call at 267-688-1110 I have a few properties becoming available that may be of interest to you.

Warm Regards,

Keith