I am looking for a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom townhome preferably with a basement in the Naperville area. with a greatschools ranking >9.

Asked by wmarji, Naperville, IL Wed Jul 18, 2012

Need to move before school starts.

Answers

9
Ken Gerrans, Agent, Naperville, IL
Thu Jul 19, 2012
wmarji,

I have one. My contact info is below. If you send me an email, I'll reply with details.

Ken Gerrans
John Greene, Realtor
630-946-4688
kengerrans@johngreenerealtor.com
Yalan, , Naperville, IL
Wed Jul 18, 2012
I can send you list of property if you let me know you email axdress
Tamara Schus…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Wed Jul 18, 2012
Are you looking to buy or rent? What would you like to pay ? For renting 2 -3 bedroom your rent would be around 1600 and up. For buying 3 bedroom you are looking at 190,000 on up.

Let me know if I can answer any questions.

http://www.BrokerofNaperville.com
Ridhi Raheja, , Naperville, IL
Wed Jul 18, 2012
Hello

The best thing is to contact a Real estate agent in the area that you are looking to rent and meet with them . Right not rental market in Naperville is hot , so it is going to require some effort on your part to find one that you would like . You will need decent credit and aability to prove the income .

If you would like we can recommend a Real Estate Agent , please call us at 630-660-6376 or email us at ridhi.raheja@prospectmtg.com
Lola Jeffers…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Wed Jul 18, 2012
I, as well as several of my associates, can help you find a home. Please feel free to contact me anytime. Good luck on your search!
Shahzana Ripp, Agent, Bolingbrook, IL
Wed Jul 18, 2012
Just checked there are 13 townhomes matching your criteria with 3 bedrooms ,2 bath,basements in the naperville area. If you would like I can forward you the information or the links.

Regards

Shahzana Ripp
Joe Koscal, Agent, Naperville, IL
Wed Jul 18, 2012
Hello:
I would be glad to help you find a new townhome in Naperville. I work out of Baird & Warner's Naperville office and am very current on the Naperville market.

If you would like my help you can contact me at (630)579-4428 or you can search on my website at http://www.koscal.com

Good luck and I hope to hear from you soon.

Joe Koscal
Eric Hall, Agent, Wheaton, IL
Wed Jul 18, 2012
I'd be more than happy to help you find a townhome in Naperville that fits your needs.

Unfortunately I can't give you opinions on what schools are great or not due to license law but I can certainly help you with the rest.

For a free list of everything that's available please contact me at EricHallRealEstate@gmail.com or call me at 630-730-4934.

Good Luck and I hope to be hearing from you soon.
Inaas Arabi, Agent, Naperville, IL
Wed Jul 18, 2012
Hey wmarji,

thanks for using Trulia.com to find answers for your questions..

there are few townhomes which fits your search criteria.. please call me on my direct line so we can go out and preview immediately.. townhomes with the features you suggest do not last on the market very long so call me today. thanks.

Inaas Arabi
Option Realty Group
Cell/Text: 630-329-5000
Email: Inaas@hotmail.com