I am looking for a 3 bedroom 2 bath ASAP! Retired military moving back to start police academy very soon!

Asked by jimmythies, Aurora, CO Wed Oct 31, 2012

Wife is in healthcare and will be working also. I want to see if there is someone who is willing to let us work on the deposit money. (Include it over a view months on top of the regular rent maybe?) We are a family of 4 that has two declawed nuetered cats that are very well behaved. I own my own home so understand the value of taking care of other people stuff. I am also a handy man and would not mind fixing up someones house for reduced rent. Since we are returning to the area we prefer to go back to where we lived and attended chucrh. Anywhere around smokey hill and buckley and east would be great! But beggers cant be choosers! I would not ask for help with the deposit but I have moved twice and spent over 15k so the savings is getting slim quick. I do have one rental reference in Colorado and would glady provide that information to anyone that would be willing to help. Thanks and God Bless!

Answers

6
Mary Miller, Home Seller, Colorado
Thu Sep 5, 2013
Are you looking to rent our buy
Darrick Gill…, Agent, Englewood, CO
Wed Aug 28, 2013
Hi Jimmie,

There are several sites that you can pruse to look for rentals. Trulia, Zillow, Craigs List, Rentalhomesplus.com, rent.com, rentals.com it is a tough market right now and properties are going quick, so do not put your hopes on one as there maybe 4 or 5 others looking at the same property. Good Luck!
Lahai Sogban…, Other Pro, Aurora, CO
Wed Dec 5, 2012
Jimmythies,

Have you had any success with finding a rental? Are you still looking? I would add that http://www.rentals.com is one of the most up-to-date rental websites in operation, and that I'd stay away from Craigslist, as there are A LOT OF SCAMS there. I've had ads "highjacked", altered and posted on Craigslist, asking the unsuspecting renter to send money overseas.
Robert McGui…, Agent, Denver, CO
Wed Oct 31, 2012
Jimmythies,

Thank you for your service in the military. I wish you great success in the police academy. The rental market is tight right now in the entire Denver Metro area, but try Craigslist and rent.com as resources. All the best.

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
Brian Burke, Agent, Highlands Ranch, CO
Wed Oct 31, 2012
I would try Craigslist or maybe Rentals.com as well. Good Luck
Thanks Brian, people don't seem to respond very well on either of those sites for some reason but I will keep at it.
Flag Wed Oct 31, 2012
jimmythies, , Aurora, CO
Wed Oct 31, 2012
I also forgot to include that we cannot afford anything above 1550 for now! Thanks