I am looking for a 2 bedroom apt rental in Santa Rosa...

Asked by Toni H., Frederick, MD Mon Jan 14, 2013

Preferably with a washer/dryer in unit, that allows cats. Let me know if you have something available!

Answers

2
answer
, ,
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Hello Toni,

I don't do rentals but a good friend of mine, Johnathan Teeter, owns "Task Property Management" and they have many rentals throughout Santa Rosa. Try him at 707-579-2013 and he may be able to help you find just what you are looking for. He's a very friendly guy.

Best, Lynn
Richard Pail…, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Not just now... but I have a 3 BR
Property and Area Description
5403 El Mercado Parkway home for rent:

Wikiup is an upscale area of Santa Rosa, located between the town of Windsor and Santa Rosa, heading north on Hwy 101. Many know this area of town as Larkfield. This home is accessed from the Old Redwood Hwy by turning into the Wikiup community.

You have probably had a chance to see some of the pictures. The home has 3 nice sized bedrooms, a formal dining area, a family room with a fireplace and a living room with large picture windows looking out to the front.

Rent is $1,895. per mo. A deposit of $2,000 is required along with a credit report and any explanations that you have for derogatory remarks that such a report might reveal. We will consider a small pet, but an additional deposit will be required of $400.
Thank you for the response but we were looking for something around $1200 a month.
Flag Mon Jan 14, 2013