I am looking for a 3 bedroom apartment in the Forest Park area, or Elmwood Park area for around 1050.

Asked by TayLiz31, Forest Park, IL Thu Aug 16, 2012

I am a student at Concordia University in River Forest. I would like to be within 5 minutes of my school, and I know it is unlikely that I'll find somewhere in River Forest or Oak Park that I can afford. I have found a couple of 2 and 3 flats in Forest Park that are in my range, but haven't heard from the people that listed them yet.

Answers

1
Zak Knebel, Agent, Oak Park, IL
Thu Aug 16, 2012

Instead of contacting the listing agent you would need a local selling agent to represent you. There are two agents in each purchase and/or rental transaction (unless your willing to sign a dual agency agreement) and since the listing agent is working for the lessor you may want someone representing you as the lessee. If you are not currently working with an agent and are willing to work exclusively with one I would be happy to assist in your rental search. Contact me at your convenience. zknebel11@gmail.com. Stay dry out there!