I am looking for a 4 bed 2 bath home that allows a german shepherd and a yorkie poo help! I am to move August 1 and still have no place to go.

Asked by Sara Schwinn, Katy, TX Mon Jul 22, 2013

Answers

6
Diana Poon, Agent, Houston, TX
Mon Jul 22, 2013
I am the landlord for a 4 bedroom 2 bath duplex in 77084 near Katy/ hwy 6.

Property under reno now, will ve ready for tenant in Aug. what is your budget?

It has a loft plus 4 bedrooms. Cute about 1600 sq ft
Glevin113, Home Buyer, Houston, TX
Tue Jul 23, 2013
Sara, August 1 is around the corner, but don't worry there is always something out there, it just depends on your budget and area. I have spent the last week looking for something for another client, and managed to find her something by end of this month. Please contact me at 713-582-6937 or gail.levin@kw.com with your price. Looking forward to talking to you.
I believe I have a job at Ace hardware in Cypress and REALLY need a home by August 1 in order to keep this job. Please I need Help! My budget is 1350 and i need a 4 bed 2 bath that allows a german shepherd and a yorkie poo.
Flag Tue Jul 23, 2013
Persis Behra…, Agent, Cinco Ranch, TX
Mon Jul 22, 2013
Hello Ms. Schwinn,

August 1 is really close, however, I know that there are rentals available in the Katy area. Please let me know if you prefer particular locations in Katy, if anyone in the household smokes and what is your budget? Once you let me know I will be able to tell you exactly how many homes are available.

My contact information below is the best way to reach me.

Persis
713-294-7747
persis.realtor@gmail.com
Tewana Wright, Agent, Houston, TX
Mon Jul 22, 2013
Hello Sata,
It would be my pleasure to help you locate your home in Houston area my telephone number is 832-398-1757 I'm with Century 21 Olympian please give me a call thanks
Tewana Wright
Century 21 Olympian
tewanawright12@yahoo.vom
Deja Land, Agent, Bellaire, TX
Mon Jul 22, 2013
Sara -

Where are you trying to move to? You can call me 713-585-5017. You really don't have a lot of time! Would love to help!

Deja

Deja Land
713-585-5017 CELL
713-349-7230 OFFICE
713-349-9912 FAX
DEJALAND@LIVE.COM
http://WWW.CBUNITED.COM/DEJA.LAND-WEST

COLDWELL BANKER UNITED, REALTORS - THE BELLAIRE OFFICE
5111 Bellaire Blvd. (located on the 2nd floor) / Bellaire, Texas 77401

Texas State Law requires all real estate licensees to provide the following information about brokerage services:

http://www.trec.state.tx.us/pdf/contracts/OP-K.pdf
Princess Wil…, , Houston, TX
Mon Jul 22, 2013

My name is Princess Williams I am a Realtor in the greater Houston area I would love to help you find exactly what you're looking for!

Please give me a call or email
(832)304-1847
pw@viphoustonrealty.com

Look forward to speaking with you!