I am looking for a 2/bdrm apt. I have two 10lb norfolk terriers. Is there someone who can show a number of apts instead of wasting time with one?

Asked by mab_pilates, West New York, NJ Sun Nov 4, 2012

Move in date Nov 30 or Dec 1. 1700-2100 in a quiet safe neighborhood.

Answers

12
Christine Go…, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Dec 30, 2012
Hope you found someplace already since your target date was 12/1 but if not feel free to let me know. It's a little more difficult finding pet friendly landlords. You'll most likely have to pay a pet deposit. Based on your budget, you'll be uptown but it's definitely do-able.

Looking forward,

Christine Gordon
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Cell: 917.881.2924
Fax: 347.328.9352
Apartment updates available at http://www.christinegordon.postlets.com
"Home is where the heart is."
Lence Corret…, , 10031
Mon Nov 19, 2012
I have a 2 bedroom Brownstone apartment. Pet Friendly! West 140's in Harlem. A tree-lined quiet street with Three parks and an express Train that will get you to any park of the City in a Flash. I have other pet Friendly buildings i can show you. Call me: Lence Correthers A.N. Shell Realty 646-721-7823.
Joseph Hasti…, Agent, Bayside, NY
Thu Nov 8, 2012
I'm going to read between the lines here and give it to you straight. You don't mention anything about what neighborhoods you have interest in. That may be because you are not too familiar with the city. Manhattan is expensive even for a small studio. On top of that you have 2 Dogs. Never mind what they weigh, you have two of them hence, the number of pet friendly apartments will dwindle.

Part of the reason you are viewing one place at a time could be a combination of what Ms. Levy said and the absolute fact that having pets will put you outside of apartments that could work but won't because of the pets. A catch-22 if you will.

Lastly, your budget totally limits any amount of apartments you could find. At $1700-$2000 you can expect to find a studio perhaps but not a two bedroom unless you go uptown or maybe Brooklyn-Queens. I love Dogs and in particular Terriers but I will tell you it will be rough going here. I certainly wish you all the best.
jmincheff, , New York, NY
Wed Nov 7, 2012
Meant "budget". Joyce Mincheff 917-517-8572
look up - she already stated the budget is 1700-2000!
Flag Thu Nov 8, 2012
jmincheff, , New York, NY
Wed Nov 7, 2012
What is your budge? As long as it's realistic, I'm happy to help you. Joyce Mincheff, VP, Corcoran 97-517-8572
John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Mon Nov 5, 2012
I have some apartments that are pet friendly. Please contact me. My name is Erika and I can be reached at 917-335-8569,
Rafael Barbo…, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Nov 5, 2012
I would be glad to assist you.

Rafael Barbosa | Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
CITI HABITATS
1456 First Avenue | New York, NY 10021
P 212.774.3800 | Cell 917.435.6611
Rafael Barbo…, Agent, New York, NY
Mon Nov 5, 2012
Are you looking to move in New York City?
Patricia, , New York
Mon Nov 5, 2012

I will be happy to assist you in what you need. Please give us a call.

Patricia,

BSD Equities
174 Fifth Avenue #301
New York, NY 10010
Office: (212) 367-7200 Ext.18
Patricia@bsdequities.com
http://www.bsdequities.com
Jess Kelley, , Harlem, New York, NY
Sun Nov 4, 2012
Hi, I'd be happy to create a full viewing for you! I work in Harlem, Hamilton Heights, and Washington Heights and have lots of pet-friendly 2brs in your price range. Shoot me an email or give me a call to schedule an appointment: jessica@bohemiarealtygroup.com - 443.480.6347
De Vonte Wil…, Agent, East Point, GA
Sun Nov 4, 2012
Consider working with a local Agent who can assess your needs, and help find the right place for you.
Jenet Levy, Agent, New York, NY
Sun Nov 4, 2012
What you need is an agent of your own to work with. The reason some agents are showing you one apartment is that they are the listing agent for the landlord. What you need is your own renter's agent who works for you and will take you to multiple rental listings that meet your criteria.