I am looking for a 2bdr. for some time before Christmas. I have little money for deposit. It's Just three ppl 2adults 1child. Really need help.

Asked by Alexsandra, Miami, FL Wed Nov 13, 2013

Answers

4
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Nov 13, 2013
Hello Alexsandra, what is the max you are looking to pay and what is "little money" for the deposit? In today's market Landlords are looking for first month, last month and security deposit. If looking for a condo there is also the application fee. Landlords would also like to take a look at your financial situation, you need to provide sufficient proof of income so that they know you can make future payments. I sympathize with you and your family, unfortunately there is not much a Realtor can do if you do not have the funds to move into a new place.
Francesca M…, Agent, Plantation, FL
Wed Nov 13, 2013
Awesome Alexsandra. I look forward to it! What price range are you looking in and what area? This way, I can do some searches for you and provide you some options when you contact me.

My email address is below.

Thank you.

Francesca McFeely
Keller Williams Partners
francescam@bellsouth.net
Alexsandra, Renter, Miami, FL
Wed Nov 13, 2013
Hello Francesca,

Not so well. I am looking to rent. I will contact you today.

Thank you.
Francesca M…, Agent, Plantation, FL
Wed Nov 13, 2013
Good morning Alexsandra.

I can help you. How is your home search going so far? What have you seen so far? Are you looking to purchase or rent?

Feel free to contact me and we can schedule a time to meet in person and find out what you are looking for.

You can contact me at the information below or search on my website for our listings.

Thank you and I look forward to working with you and assisting in all your real estate needs.

Francesca McFeely
Keller Williams Partners
(954)415-1155
http://www.francesca.bestmiamirealestatesearch.com