I am looking for a 3bd house in the northeast area. My credit score is low but I am in the process of cleaning it up. My max budge is 1400.

Asked by Shahida Jefferson, Philadelphia, PA Sun Apr 1, 2012

Answers

4
Larry Lichtm…, Agent, Bala Cynwyd, PA
Wed Apr 4, 2012
Hi Shahida,

It's important to remember, especially with marginal credit, that you can probably be approved for a rent = 1/3 of your gross monthly income. So for a home renting at $1400, you would need to prove income of $4200 monthly.

Please feel free to call me if you are still looking for a home to rent. There are quite a few available in your price range of $1400 or less.

Larry Lichtman
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Cell/Text: (267) 254-7994
Kate Groves, , Philadelphia, PA
Mon Apr 2, 2012
Hi Shahida,

I have a great property on Rawle St in Mayfair. Give me a call. 215-783-5695

Kate Groves
Keller Williams Northeast
Artur santos, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Mon Apr 2, 2012
Hi Shahida.,

I would like to discuss with you about your goal...Maybe i have a property available on the end of May
13xx Magee ave. Let me know, please call me at (267) 463-7057 or email to arturs@premierreo.net
Thanks you and good luck
Tariq Farr, , Jenkintown, PA
Sun Apr 1, 2012
Shahida,

That shouldn't be a problem. Give me a call to discuss this. My number is 267-625-8928 or email me at tariqwf@yahoo.com.
Web Reference:  http://tariqfarr.com