I am interning at the World Bank from June 16 -August 25. Is it difficult to find a fully furnished place to live in the foggy bottom area?

Asked by cmyung, Washington, DC Thu Apr 18, 2013

Answers

4
Rentals Gone…, Agent, Washington, DC
Tue Mar 10, 2015
We're actually experts in this field and work with several locations that can accommodate you. When you're free, please feel free to call us. One of our locators will send you a detailed list of options.

http://www.RentalsGoneWild.com
Lise Howe, Agent, Chevy Chase, MD
Fri Apr 19, 2013
I would do a posting on Craigslist asking for a short term furnished rental and try to find a friend in DC to go by to see the home and then verify that the landlord actually owns the property. There will be George Washington University students trying to sublet their apartments for the summer. In addition there are a few furnished properties nearby which are listed for rent that I will be glad to send to you. Good luck - and welcome to Washington. You will have a great summer. Feel free to shoot me an email if you want a relocation package to help get settled into DC. It is filled with restaurant suggestions, information about nightlife, museums, outdoor recreation, and other things that you might like to enjoy!
Kendra Carey, Agent, Arlington, TX
Thu Apr 18, 2013
I have furnished, short-term rentals in Alexandria, Virginia. One is an efficiency. The other is a 4 bedroom with 3.4 bath single family home. Please call me at 703-887-2117 if either is of interest to you.

Kendra
Kendra Carey, Agent, Arlington, TX
Thu Apr 18, 2013
I have a fully furnished 4 bedroom with 3.5 bathroom home for rent in Alexandria. It is fully furnished. Please call me at 703-887-2117 if this is of interest to you.

Kendra