I am having a hard time finding an agent . when I reach out I hear nothing back,I do not know how else I am suppose to inquire on these homes?

Asked by Jessica Wallace, Austin, TX Tue Jul 16, 2013

Any recommendations?

Answers

20
Steven Van Orden’s answer
Steven Van O…, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Aug 8, 2013
Hi Jessica,

Sorry to hear you are having difficulties inquiring about homes for rent. I understand you don't have a lot of time. I am an experienced corporate relocation specialist and licensed realtor so I can understand the urgency to find a new place that fits your budget, but more importantly your needs.
I'd be happy to help you and answer any questions you might have about relocating here.

Truly,

Steven@PaulyPresley.com
Bill Austin, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Jul 16, 2013
Jessica,
Interview a few agents to represent you. As a buyer you ca have a Realtor represent you for no commission cost. It is more efficient for you and us for you to choose an agent who will fit your needs. I'm with you regarding communication, it's frustrating when so many agents do not answer their phone & then don't respond in a reasonable time frame. I get that even when I am in the middle of a transaction and have an urgent question.
I answer my phone unless I am with a client, currently on the phone or after I have shut down for the evening (usually about 8 PM).
Text ~ Email ~ Call ~ 512-709-6343 ~ bill@ teamprice.
Best Wishes
Betina Forem…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Jul 23, 2013
In my opinion most agents do call back. It may take a day or even two. The only time I don't/can't return a call is when someone calls and leaves a message and does not leave a call back number. This has happened several times, so I am sure I am not the only one that has experienced this phenomenon. I wish you the best of luck on finding the right home.
Betina
heather.jones, Agent, Austin, TX
Wed Jul 17, 2013
Jessica, I am a Realtor in Austin, Tx. I am happy to assist you on any home questions you may have. Please send me an email at http://www.sellingatxhomes@gmail.com or call me at 512-694-8343 and I will respond immediately.

Heather Jones
1st Zero-Emi…, , Austin, TX
Tue Jul 16, 2013
Where are do you want to rent a place?

Call me between 10am-2pm and I can get you going in the right direction?
Shawn
512
663
4686
Web Reference:  http://shawnmon.com
Jessica Wall…, Renter, Austin, TX
Tue Jul 16, 2013
Thank you for the responses. My husband and I are looking to rent. Our move may need to be fast. My husband works professional hockey, and we may need to relocate to Austin/Cedar park area. From what I see, it may be hard to find something in our budget because it appears to be expensive there so I need to grab a great find! :)
John Crowe, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Jul 16, 2013
Jessica,
If you ask, they will come (in droves)! Do yourself a favor? Interview the agents - ask about the last 3-4 deals each completed, which client was represented (seller or buyer), how each handles an accelerated sellers market to secure homes for buyers, and speak with references. Find someone you like and trust. Most of this really applies to the sales process, yet you can use great help as a prospective tenant - which it appears is the case. Tough times as a tenant, as rentals are flying off the market. Be patient.

John Crowe, Broker
Keller Williams
Don Groff, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Jul 16, 2013
Hello Jessica,

Are you looking to lease or to buy? Please feel free to contact me. I am a Realtor and a Mortgage Broker so I can help you with finding and financing a property. I typically do not work on leases but I can refer you to a great agent who can help you if that is what you are looking for.

_____________________________________________________
Don Groff | REALTOR® & Mortgage Broker
Austin Real Estate Pros & 360 Lending Group
o 512.669.5599 | m 512.633.4157 | listings@dongroff.com
websites: http://www.AustinListed.com | http://www.360LendingGroup.com
Web Reference:  http://www.AustinListed.com
Allan Griego, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Jul 16, 2013
Hey Jessica - I've been working in real estate full time for 10 years. Give me a call if you'd like to work with a seasoned real estate agent who will call you back. :)

Take Care

Allan Griego
512.705.0610
allan@agreservices.net
Facebook/AGRE Services
Allan Griego, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Jul 16, 2013

Take Care

Allan Griego
512.705.0610
allan@agreservices.net
Facebook/AGRE Services
Jeremy Boos, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Jul 16, 2013
Hello Jessica, I'm sorry to hear about your trouble getting the information you need. Like everyone else that answered your question I would love to help you with your real estate needs. What is the address of the property you're interested in and I can check on the status for you, if it is listed in the Multiple Listing Service. Good luck in your search for the property and an agent. Let me know if I can help.

Jeremy K Boos
Broker/Owner
Austin Evolution Residential
512-739-5172
jeremy@austinevolution.com
http://www.austinevolution.com
vivianne dor…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Jul 16, 2013
Hi, Jessica,

If you call me, you will either talk to me or, if you leave a message, I WILL call you back.

Vivianne Dordea
Sierra Homes Realty
512-554-5997
Kimberley S…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Jul 16, 2013
Hi Sam,

That's got to be frustrating! Any of our agents at Resident Realty will be quick to respond to your call or emails. Two have responded already, Steve Nusinow and Kim Cross. Both are excellent agents and I highly recommend them both.

Steve's right, you need a buyer's agent. You want someone to look out for your interests, not the seller's.

Good luck in your search for a new agent. Feel free to call or email me anytime.

Kim Sherman
Resident Realty, Ltd.
512.468.4387
Sam Lemelle, , Austin, TX
Tue Jul 16, 2013
I am sorry that you are having a hard time contacting your agent. I will make you feel, like you are my only client!

Sam Lemelle
512-694-1288
samlemelle@gmail .com
http://www.ExploreAustinHomes.com
Kim Cross, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Jul 16, 2013
Hi Jessica,

I'm sorry to hear you've had a difficult time. I'd be happy to help you! Call or email me.

Kim Cross
Resident Realty Ltd.
512-994-7219
kcross@residentrealty.com
Steven Nusin…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Jul 16, 2013
Hi Jessica,

You should have your own representation. Someone who is looking out for your best interests. When you call the listing agent, they have a fiduciary responsibility to the owner.

Please feel free to contact me anytime. I can help you with your home search.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
benjamin love, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Jul 16, 2013
Jessica,
I would love to assist you with your needs. If you are looking for someone with communication skills and put your need first, call me
512-487-9325
Ben love keller Williams Realty
Lauri Thomas, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Jul 16, 2013
Jessica,
Sorry to hear that! There are plenty of great agents in Austin who will help you. And I'd love to apply for the job. Please contact me and I will do my best to help you locate a new home suitable for you! CELL: 832-541-7001
Lauri

Lauri Thomas
12515-8 Research Blvd
Austin, Texas 78759
512-649-7015
Bryan Greenl…, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Jul 16, 2013
Hi Jessica,

What part of town are you looking to buy? I specialize in South, Central and West Austin. Let me know if you have questions. I'm happy to help.

Bryan Greenleaf
512-695-8739
bryangreenleaf@realtyaustin.com
Brian Iguchi, Agent, Cedar Park, TX
Tue Jul 16, 2013
I would love to help you in your search for a new home. Please contact me at the below contact info and we can get you started!

Brian Iguchi
512-517-3556
brian.iguchi@gmail.com