I am going to purchse the house 3720 vanishing point, las vegas NV 89129. Can anyone tell me average rent time and rent price for it?

Asked by Michaelww1s, Las Vegas, NV Wed Oct 20, 2010

Answers

7
Vince Georgi…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Oct 20, 2010
It looks like you have a realtor already .Rebecca have to be able to respond to your needs and questions regarding renting, purchasing properties. Before you purchase this property check with the HOA can you rent it cause some of the HOA s have cap on the rental properties in the community or no rental property at all.
You can face penalties for being not in compliance with HOA CC's &R's and make you investment going down hill.
I think that Rebecca has very good knowledge how to check all this information. The question is why you asking this questions and look for answers as you have REALTOR already and she is commited to help you We have to respect this fact tath you have to work with her as you have offer accepted and spend her time to look for inverstment properties. This website is for helping you and helping you we haveto educate you how to handle you self when you work with a REALTOR. This is relationship wich need to have commtiment and loalty on both sides.We are not just hungry gready and looking to get any prospect to became a client. So please repsect the REALTOR you work with as you expect to be respected and educated in this website and out of it.
Best Regards
Vince Georgiev
Realty One Group
Joseph A. Go…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Oct 20, 2010
Are you planing on purchasing this house by your self with out the services of a realtor?
Jeffery Sklar, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Thu Oct 21, 2010
If you are looking to rent the home you should have your REALTOR search the MLS for rentals in the area. The MLS will show current listings as well as historical listings. Your REALTOR should be able to provide you with a range for the expected rental income, as well as an estimate of how long the home should take to rent (DOM). As always, make sure you are dealing with an expert who knows what he or she is talking about. This will save you a lot of time and frustration. I hope my answer, as well as that of my fellow REALTORS, has helped.

Jeffrey Sklar
Property Manager
RealRent
702-238-2243
realrent.net
Renee Burrows, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Thu Oct 21, 2010
I have put a tutorial together for the public to search for basic comps (linked below). This in no way is to replace the trained human eye and brain of the professionals you are working with but it is a good supplement!
Ryan Dimang, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Oct 20, 2010
In SIERRA CROSSINGS-PHASE 2, that is leasing out for $995 but it a 3bd /1435Sqft compare to your it only a 2bd/1,141 Sqft. to calculation it's $795 to $825 for your property . I see this property already in Escrow. And congratulation on your purchase.

Ryan Dimang
Prudential Americana Group Realtors - A few minutes ago
Darrell Cype…, Agent, LAS VEGAS, NV
Wed Oct 20, 2010
HI Michael,

It you haven't purchased this house yet, you may be a little late, and if you have purchased it your Realtor should be able to run the comparables as well and from an investors standpoint you need to know your Rate of Return to make sure you are investing properly. As Roylan said that area is approximately 750 to 900 mo. depending on condition and other variables. Time on the market in around 30-60 days. This is ball park, but there are several variables to look at. If you don't have a Realtor and have any additional questions, please feel free to call me or email me and I would be glad to help you. Good luck with your investments.

Thanks again,

Darrell Cypert (R) SFR, RSD, REO
Realty One Group
10750 W. Charleston Blvd. Ste 180
Las Vegas, Nevada 89135

Fax: 702-396-2243
E-mail DarrellLV@cox.net
Web Reference:  http://DarrellsellsLV.com
Roylan De Gu…, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Wed Oct 20, 2010
Hi Michael,

The going rent for that subdivision is approximately 750-800 for your 1,141 floor plan. Average time to rent it is under 30 days at this point in time.

Roy
702 308 1509
Web Reference:  http://www.nvroy.com