I am getting homes for sale I am looking for Single Family home for rent that will allow pets in Arvada CO.

Asked by thonrud72, 80002 Thu Dec 13, 2012

Answers

4
Steve Grubin, Agent, Arvada, CO
Tue Apr 15, 2014
Right now, the rental market is very tight. I know people who have had very good success using Craigslist. Watch out for scams... if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
Kristin White, Agent, Longmont, CO
Tue Dec 18, 2012
Hi there - The rental market is tight but there are places and Arvada is a great place to live. I would recommend

rent.com
housinghelpers.com
craigslist.com (be careful of scammers)

When you do find a home to rent, please check on the county site to ensure the home is not going into foreclosure. Especially when you are renting from a private party (not a management company). There are a few people renting homes out that are going into foreclosure and you won't know until the new owner comes and kicks you out. Also if someone claims to live in another country and renting their home out for cheap - it's 99% likely it's a scam. Just saved someone yesterday from that scam.

If at some point in the future you want to buy your own home - one thing that can help you now with your credit is to rent from a property management company instead of an individual or private home owner. When renting from a management company your payments will show up on your credit report and help support your ability to purchase in the future!

Another thought - contact the listing agents for homes for sale and ask them if the seller would be interested in renting.... sometimes people will do that if their home has not sold.

good luck!
Nick Masciot…, Agent, Golden, CO
Thu Dec 13, 2012
I have found that Craigslist is a great source for rental properties. Craigslist.com

Nick Masciotro
Robert McGui…, Agent, Denver, CO
Thu Dec 13, 2012
Thonrud72,

This site is for homes for sale with Realtors who help clients buy and sell homes. There is another link on the Linkedin system that is for homes for rent. You should find what you need there. You of course can also try Craigslist.co and Rent.com as additional resources.

Robert McGuire