I am coming to California and would like to meet with a agent on Saturday October 5 if possible. My son is in the Marines and currently renting

Asked by Kcarmack, Escondido, CA Tue Oct 1, 2013

a apartment. He is ready to find a house to rent. Can you call me at 225-235-2197

Answers

4
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Tue Oct 15, 2013
I'm a little late to the party but if he hasn't already found a home he may want to consider a manufactured home in a nice park/community or resident owned community. Just a thought. We deal with a lot of service folks who are very happy with purchasing a manufactured home.

Please feel free to contact me anytime: 760 815-6977 or email me at onthelevel@cox.net
Jill Sattel, Agent, Escondido, CA
Wed Oct 2, 2013
Dear K,
Are you sure that your son is not ready to buy? Rates are so low, VA as of today is below 4.5% interest rate. The VA loan is a 100% financed loan. Your son would only have to have closing costs to qualify to buy a home. I have a great lender that specializes in VA loans, that your son might want to talk to. This lender will not mislead your son, into a situation that he does not want.
Please contact me direct if you want more information. The time to invest in Southern California real estate is the best it has been for years.
Looking forward to talking to you.
Call me direct,
Jill Sattel, REALTOR
Personal Real Estate Consultant
Real Living Lifestyles
619 851-8108
jillsattel@gmail.com
http://www.jillsattelrealestate.com
BRE# 01346627
Janet McCart…, Agent, San Diego, CA
Tue Oct 1, 2013
Hi Kaly
I have 35 rentals in Escondido ranging for a 1 bedroom for $950.mo to a 3 bedroom fro $3200/mo.
I also have rentals on the military site http://www.ahrn.com/
AND,
I have a few rental companies that I can reach out to for current vacancies.
Craigslist is a good resource too.
Janet McCarthy'
RE/MAX Solutions
jmccarthyhomes@gmail.com
858-243-5719
http://www.BestSanDiegoHomesGuide.com
Kari Shea, Agent, San Diego, CA
Tue Oct 1, 2013

We have found that Craigslist is your best option for a rental. 85% to 95% of all rentals leased in San Diego County are found using Craigslist. It is used to advertise rentals by property owners, property management companies and agents alike.

Start by putting your preferred zip code in the search box and then enter the rest of your requirements, including the check boxes for pets if needed. There is also a pull down menu for the type of property you are seeking (apartment, house, etc) Check often and call/e-mail right away as many rentals move quickly.

Beware of rental scam listings and ads that "look too good to be true”. Make sure you talk to the person managing the property and meet them to see it. Scams usually involve people asking for a deposit in order to see the property. The "owner" usually states they live out of state or out of the country. Other scams involve people stealing pictures from homes for sale and then posting it as a rental with a low rental rate.

Best of luck to you,

Mark & Kari Shea
Shea Real Estate
National Association of Realtors
CA BRE License 01713506