I am a writer looking for a winter rental. I don't smoke or have any pets. Please google me for extensive career information. Janyce Lapore

Asked by Lauren Kaplan, Asbury Park, NJ Sun Jul 29, 2012

Would like washer and dryer.

Answers

7
BELLASABELLA, Other Pro, Manasquan, NJ
Sat Aug 25, 2012
The 4 bedroom is $950 a month and the 2 bedroom is $825 a month.
Best always,
Laurie Sabella
908-963-4537
BELLASABELLA, Other Pro, Manasquan, NJ
Sat Aug 25, 2012
Hi Janyce,
I am the owner of a 4 bedroom home and a 2 bedroom home in Manasquan. Each of these homes are a block away from the beach, are extremely clean and have many new features.
Both of these houses are available from September 15 through May 15, 2013. If you interested in more details, please do not hesitate to contact me at 908-963-4537.
Best always,
Laurie Sabella
Valentina Ga…, Agent, sea girt, NJ
Sun Aug 5, 2012
Hi Janyce
If you are looking for a place to chill out and be creative you need to look here at the jersey shore.
There are really nice places from sea bright down to lbi that I can help with.
It really depends on your budget and your preference.
Here are some things to consider
1-Do you want a year round community? or seasonal community for peace and quiet
2- Do you need to be near stores and highways
3- Do you want to be near good restaurants and bars with some night life
4-How far do you want to travel
5 Would you want water views
6-Do you prefer to be close to beach, bay , river? Or the water does not interest you?

In the shore towns many homeowners will rent for a fraction of the summer season prices. Since these homes lay dormant in the winter the owner is happy to get income with a good tenant that wont trash the house.

Everyone is drawn to Spring Lake for the beautiful homes, pristine settings, quiet and scenic atmosphere. This could be a writer's dream. Although it is mostly seasonal tenants there are many people who do live here and also raise families. Mary Higgins Clark is one of our most famous residents.

I live in Brielle along the manasquan river and many years ago this was a community of artists who summered here. In fact I look out to Treasure Island which was named by Robert Louis Stevenson after he wrote the famous novel.

It would be more difficult to get a winter rental in Brielle because it is seasonal. But I have a place in mind that could work perfectly for you.

LBI is a seasonal island with some people finding a year round home there but many of the shops and restaurants do close. You need to go over the bridge to Manahawkin during the winter for most of your shopping. It is very close and not a problem. The island is serene and beautiful all year. There is a light house and beautiful coastal landscape surrounding the island.

If you want to discuss further let me know. I just noticed you are from Ocean Grove. That is a great town and possible to get seasonal rentals as well.

Call or email
vgabela@dianeturton.com

val
Laquita Baez, , New Jersey
Tue Jul 31, 2012
Hi Janyce,

~Best with finding a winter rental~

Laquita Baez
Licensed Realtor in NJ and GA
Diane Glander, Agent, Spring Lake, NJ
Mon Jul 30, 2012
Hi Janyce,
I'm the rental manager in Diane Turton's Spring Lake office.
I'd be happy to send you winter rentals in the area. Just reach out to me via Trulia or my website below and we can get moving!
Web Reference:  http://www.dianeglander.com
Jenifer Green…, Agent, Spring Lake, NJ
Sun Jul 29, 2012
I know of several winter rentals in Ocean Grove. What is your budget? Call me with details. 201.742.3533
Allen "Al" R…, , Neptune City, NJ
Sun Jul 29, 2012
I am an agent based in Ocean Grove and your timing is perfect. Please send my your email address with some additional details as to what your are looking for and I will be happy to send you the available winter rentals. They will come on the market continuesly from now until well after Labor Day.
Allen "Al" Rusca
Diane Turton, Realtors
Ocean Grove Office
arusca@dianeturton.com